·
Registered
11,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sugar said:
I like Dove Dark Chocolate :)
I second that! And a couple times a year they have the dark chocolate truffles...yummy! I always ask for a box for V-day. Have you tried the caramels? The raspberry ones are awsome! UUgh, there goes my diet. I am totally craving now, thanks a lot!

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Our favorite stop in Vegas is a tour of the factory there. YEARS ago (18+?)... Hubby and I were taking a tour and got invited to be part of a taste test for the (at the time) new raspberry cream, solid or creamy, with or without seeds, sweeter or tarter... had to fill out a little card telling which ones we liked and why...

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The lemon creams I like are dark chocolate, and a divine tart lemon filing.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Anthon Berg, on the rare occasions I can get it. Marzipan Mit Plum In Madeira, coated--or as the French put it so well, enrobed--with dense, delicous chocolate darkness. There are other variations, like Apricot In Brandy and Cherry In Rum. The website is a sensuous must-see:http://www.anthonberg.com/Default.aspx?ID=4337

CK

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
My favorite commercial chocolate is from a local store, Halletts.  There is also a great chocolatier at the craft fair I go to twice a year.  But (and I'm going to do some bragging here) my most favoriteist chocolates are the ones I make because I can adjust the recipes.  

·
Registered
921 Posts
We have a place here in Saint Louis called Merb's Candies.  Their chocolate is wonderful.  In the fall, they have the BEST Caramel Apples.  They only have the apples from October to Thanksgiving (believe me, I get my share during that short period of time).

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Dark chocolate all the way

1 - 20 of 230 Posts