Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my ipad 2 a couple of weeks ago and just wondering what games you're into. Kind of burned out on Angry Birds after playing it constantly on my touch. Here are the games I'm playing now...

Real Racing HD
Stupid Zombies
Paper Toss HD and World Tour. Kinda sad that I can easily burn an hour or more tossing a paper wad into a trash can.
Hidden object games. I love these games.

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Favorite is a strategy game called Civilization Revolution.  Others are more pedestrian, Monopoly and Scrabble.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I like games like We City, We Farm, City Story (max'd out), We Rule. The "We" games just keep growing and growing as far a land size and things to put on your land. What's neat is that you don't have to spend any real $$ to play. They do have options to spend real $, but I never do. cheap cheap

I also like hidden object games, but most free hidden object games stop short and then you are forced to buy the full version. I like free stuff. cheap cheap cheap

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
I really like Tiny Wings, Burn it All, and Who's That Flying. I also heard good things about World of Goo, but have so far been too cheap to buy it, hem...

I did stock up on loads of hidden object games from Big Fish on Mother's Day weekend, when they were all for $.99 instead of $9.99 - but they seem to have regular promotions, so they are worth checking out regularly. I wonder if they will have something similar this weekend for Father's Day?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am addicted to Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer. It is a deck-building game. The best way I can describe it is that it is like a collectible card game for people that hate CCGs.

I've played literally hundreds of games on iPhone and iPad. Other iPad favorites include:
Space Miner HD
Osmos HD
Orbital HD
Fruit Ninja HD
Drawn: The Painted Tower
Puzzle Quest 2
Pinball HD
Pinball Tristan
Army of Darkness Defense HD
Galcon Fusion

and many others...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I am a time management game addict  ;D I love all of the dash games by playfirst. Currently I am playing Mystic Emporium HD (.99) and I love it. I am also enjoying hanging with friends and word with friends.
Tricia

·
Registered
622 Posts
TriciaJ82 said:
I am a time management game addict ;D
Tricia
Have you tried Megaplex Madness? It's my favorite time management game. I've deleted it and reinstalled it several times (that's the only way you can replay it -- but you don't get charged for it again). It's by Big Fish Games, whose other games I love too.

Very fun! : )

·
Registered
192 Posts
kindlemama said:
Have you tried Megaplex Madness? It's my favorite time management game. I've deleted it and reinstalled it several times (that's the only way you can replay it -- but you don't get charged for it again). It's by Big Fish Games, whose other games I love too.
That isn't one I have seen before. Thanks so much for the suggestion! I added it to my appshopper list so it will notify me when the price drops again. Hopefully by then I will have completed the one I am working on now.
Tricia

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.