Votes: 9 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 1 0.8%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite kindle Accessory? Please be specific in your post: Decal girl skin, M-edge cover etc..........I only put the basic in the poll because multiple brands etc would be long, confusing, and something would undoubtedly be left out  ;)

My favorite is my Creek Bed Maple Oberon in saddle w/ four corners.......I LOVE everything about it!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
I really like my Stylz Avant Garde cover

·
Registered
320 Posts
Mine is my book light because while I love skins and cases, the light make reading Kendle possible when I have time to read (which is at night when my husband and I go to bed and he doesn't read.) I have mightybright I got in college its not a bendy neck, but I like it.

Wow it must be old, I went to mightybright.com and didn't see a picture of it. (I think the woman on the top of the screen is using the one I have.)

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
My Oberon Tree of Life (saddle, velcro) for my K1. 

·
Registered
7,159 Posts
Boston said:
It's not fun like a cover or skins, but the MightyBrite xtraFlex 2 light is my must have accessory.
I feel the same way. The Mighty Brite light is my must have accessory. However I have had more fun designing covers for my Kindle. I have made one cover the first weekend I had my Kindle and am now working on version 2.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Probably the Skins because there are so many designs!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
I like my oberon cover

I just put a skin on it and it is driving me nuts because it isn't Perfectly aligned but every time I mess with it it gets worse :( 

I also like my new bedroom set.  The headboard has a light built into it that is perfect for reading Kindle.  Kind of an expensive accessory :p

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I love my 2 Oberons (Tree of Life- Saddle and Dragonfly Pond- FERN) next best is the skins I have, currently Lily from DecalGirl.  But I have also had Monet: Garden of Giverncy.  And I have my eye on a few others, too...  ::)

·
Registered
377 Posts
KindleKay (aka #1652) said:
I love my 2 Oberons (Tree of Life- Saddle and Dragonfly Pond- Green) next best is the skins I have, currently Lily from DecalGirl. But I have also had Monet: Garden of Giverncy. And I have my eye on a few others, too... ::)
Kay - You have an Oberon Dragonfly Pond in green (not fern)? Can I pretty please see a picture? This is one of the covers I am longing to see.... and maybe buy! :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts