Kindle Forum banner

When is your favorite time to read/kindle?

• Lying in bed before lights out

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • First thing in the morning with a cup of coffee/tea

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • On da Potty!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Middle of the day

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Other [please list]

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • All of the above

Votes: 20 36.4%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
When is your favorite time of the day to read?
I keep my Kindle in my purse (in its red M-edge cover) and take it everywhere. I read while waiting in the doctor's office, on my lunch break at work, anywhere that I can catch a few minutes here and there...........and then everynight while lying in bed.............til I fall asleep :)

·
Registered
286 Posts
Anywhere but the toilet (our 111 year old house only has one bathroom). I especially love snuggling up and reading after the kids are in bed at night.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I chose other. My favorite time to read on my Kindle is in the evening after work. It's the best way for me to de-stress.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Aravis60 said:
I chose other. My favorite time to read on my Kindle is in the evening after work. It's the best way for me to de-stress.
Yep. Me too (well, I'm retired but have some obligations during the day). I like to put a little soothing music on, get a cup of tea, sit in my recliner and relax and read.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I read it everywhere! When I am in the middle of a good book I don't let it out of my hands so it comes with me when I am making lunch/dinner, in the potty, in the tub, walking from my car....

But my most consistant time is in the tub for my nightly soak. That is my "me" time and my Kindle is a big part of that.

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
All of the above, except on the pot.  In the garden, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, after DH is down for the night  ::) .  Just wish I would get rid of the obsession to be on kboards.com so I could spend more time reading on my kindle  :'(

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Anju No. 469 said:
All of the above, except on the pot. In the garden, in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening, after DH is down for the night ::) . Just wish I would get rid of the obsession to be on kboards.com so I could spend more time reading on my kindle :'(
A big AMEN to that!! Kindleboards cut into my reading time quite a bit!! ::) (Love you guys.... :-* )

·
Registered
78 Posts
After dinner and before bedtime is my favorite time to read.  I don't take my Kindle to work because I'd be tempted to read it all day instead of working!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I take my Kindle to work for lunchtime.  I have to leave the office so that I can relax some and usually wind up eating a brown bag from home at Sonic (and order a drink.)  Then I sit and read to unwind!  Sookie is part of my lunchtime!  :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I love to read at night but fall asleep long before I have my reading fix in.  All day on Sunday is a great time too.

·
Registered
388 Posts
First thing in the morning on the weekends -- I'm an early riser, usually 6 a.m., so I get up early on Saturdays and read for a couple of hours to start my Saturday mornings.  DH is still sleeping, so it's nice and quiet :D

I can't wait until it warms up enough to uncover the patio furniture -- then I'll go out and sit on the patio and listen to the birds while I'm reading.

·
Registered
32 Posts
right before bed, usually while hubby is playing Everquest(online gaming),
when its 'reading' time for the kiddlets
at any appointment

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Any time, any where, any place!  If there is a moment to read that is my favorite.  Now having said that I am spending so much of my at home time on the Kindleboards my reading time has been cut drastically (but I am not complaining). LOL

1 - 20 of 24 Posts