Kindle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys used FB to push a wide/permafree book - either a cheap $5 daily ad or up to higher numbers?

Starting this month, my books are coming out of select and I wanted to gauge whether FB was an effective tool for pushing a permafree book. Maybe the read through isn't great, but maybe also downloads will be high enough to give the book decent visibility on the various retailers, so you can grab more organic downloads that are more likely to convert down the line.

I've only done advertising for paid books, but my guess is a permafree would convert far better/get much cheaper clicks since Free is a magic word.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Test it. If you already have data on paid you have a good base to compare it against and run the numbers. Make sure that you also track all related numbers to be able to correlate them for cause and effect.

When you run a permafree as part of your series, you should include the budget for the free in the overall numbers / roi.

you will need enough spend to make an impact and have decent numbers and then you can decide if that is worth it to you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts