Kindle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to list your books with selling links on Facebook?  Is it even possible?  There are some cool selling widgets I've seen on blogs, but I'm not sure if you can use anything of the sort on FB.  Thanks in advance, and please forgive my techie ignorance ;D

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Looks nice...though I see there is no place for a Facebook Banner at the top if you do this?  Is that correct or am I just missing it in my view pane?

Melody

·
Registered
39 Posts
I've just found out from someone who used this app that it embeds affiliate links into the books you sell.  MMMM don't think I'll use it after all!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So with the affiliate sales I would lose, what, $.15 per $2 sale?  If it generates more sales, I'd say it's worth it.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the info, David.  Affiliate sales aren't allowed in my state, so I've never really paid attention to the details.  Okay, I'm even more on board now.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I just started my FB page and have a whole series of books coming out, so this sounds great, even with the affiliate links. I don't really care about that. It looks sharp and will provide easy access for book buying.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I've been looking for something like this for my page!  Glen, do you have a link on where I can get it?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts