Kindle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Lunar Blue Borsa Bella travel bag today (Love, love, love it!) and want to post my feedback but I didn't see any link or button that says "leave feedback" or some variation of that.  Can anyone here tell me how to do this?  I've got my regular book club meeting tomorrow night and K2 and the BB bag are going too!  Thanks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
38 Posts
I've bought tons of stuff from Etsy... :-[

Sign In (upper right)
Once logged in, select "Your Etsy"
Select "Feedback" from the menu on the left.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gir said:
I've bought tons of stuff from Etsy... :-[

Sign In (upper right)
Once logged in, select "Your Etsy"
Select "Feedback" from the menu on the left.
Thank you so much!

Edit to add: I just tried this and it said "you have no transactions awaiting feedback". Does this mean I can't add a comment? I must have ordered the bag through the BB Blog instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,087 Posts
Ruby said:
Thank you so much!

Edit to add: I just tried this and it said "you have no transactions awaiting feedback". Does this mean I can't add a comment? I must have ordered the bag through the BB Blog instead.
Yeah, if you didn't buy it on Etsy, you can't leave feedback on Etsy. Maybe there is a place on the BB Blog to comment?
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
63,461 Posts
Is there some place on the actual vendor site (even though you didn't buy it from there) to leave comments?  Seems like the last time I was on Etsy, there was a way to do that...

Betsy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Betsy the Quilter said:
Is there some place on the actual vendor site (even though you didn't buy it from there) to leave comments? Seems like the last time I was on Etsy, there was a way to do that...

Betsy
I think so, need to go back to the blog and look. I just love the bag and want to share!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top