Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a while since I downloaded the feedbooks kindle guide to my kindle. I know that it is updated periodically. Should I delete the current catalog from my kindle before downloading again, or will it just overwrite the old one??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,204 Posts
Angela said:
It has been a while since I downloaded the feedbooks kindle guide to my kindle. I know that it is updated periodically. Should I delete the current catalog from my kindle before downloading again, or will it just overwrite the old one??
You need the old guide to download the new one.

Once you have the new one, delete the old one.

It won't overwrite.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,139 Posts
Can someone explain feedbooks to me better?  I am not familiar with it. 

I just read about it in another post, and it seems as if the person said you simply download one "line" to your Kindle, and from there you can download any other book on the site.  How does this work?  Do you have to use Whispernet to do it? 

Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
326 Posts
mwvickers said:
Can someone explain feedbooks to me better? I am not familiar with it.

I just read about it in another post, and it seems as if the person said you simply download one "line" to your Kindle, and from there you can download any other book on the site. How does this work? Do you have to use Whispernet to do it?

Thanks.
Click on this file and save it, then upload via usb cable or email it to your kindle. Its the feedbooks guide. Just open it up look for what you want and download it with whispernet. If you dont have whispernet you can go to their site and download to your computer.

http://www.feedbooks.com/kindleguide
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Lizzy said:
Click on this file and save it, then upload via usb cable or email it to your kindle. Its the feedbooks guide. Just open it up look for what you want and download it with whispernet. If you dont have whispernet you can go to their site and download to your computer.

http://www.feedbooks.com/kindleguide
Thank you ma'am.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CS said:
You need the old guide to download the new one.

Once you have the new one, delete the old one.

It won't overwrite.
Thanks CS! I tried last night and kept getting errors... come to find out my Kindle's memory was full. Finally had to break out the SD card and move a bunch of stuff over to it. Once I cleared up some memory it downloaded just fine!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top