Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I crazy or did I just download Benjamin Button right from the feedbook website to my K2. I was just clicking and then it said "This will be on your home page". It was. I don't know if it's the full book, but it's more than a chapter. I thought I had to download on my laptop first?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
maxfactor said:
Am I crazy or did I just download Benjamin Button right from the feedbook website to my K2. I was just clicking and then it said "This will be on your home page". It was. I don't know if it's the full book, but it's more than a chapter. I thought I had to download on my laptop first?
Feedbooks you can download things directly. It's great, isn't it?

Benjamin Button is a short story.

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
maxfactor said:
Wow. Thanks so much. I'm in shock and awe. Is there any other website where that works?
These sites aren't free but Fictionwise, you can set it up to have books emailed directly to your Kindle. AllromanceEbooks, too, I believe.

L

·
Super Moderator
67,251 Posts
Besides feedbooks, there's manybooks.  Or, on the Kindle browser:  mnybks.net  You can down load a 'book' with links to their catalog so you can then download directly to the Kindle like you do with feedbooks.

Has anyone learned if these sorts of book downloads will incur the 15¢ per Mb charge?

Ann

·
Registered
190 Posts
Mobile read also has a download guide that you can install on your Kindle and download books directly. 

The Feedbooks Download Guide url is:

www.feedbooks.com/kindleguide

The Mobileread Download Guide url is:

www.mobileread.com/mobiguide

Access the Url from the experimental web browser.  When you enter the URL, it will ask you if you want to download the item to Kindle.  Click OK.  The download guide will appear as a book in your Kindle and you can browse for books or do a search with the search feature to find books in the guide.  You can download the free books right to your Kindle from within the guide. 

I use it a lot and it's pretty cool.  You have to remember the redownload it periodically though since they add new stuff all the time. 

1 - 8 of 8 Posts