Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This question may be a repeat for some of you, but I couldn't find an answer to it. 

For those of you who have gotten books from Feedbooks, do you download directly to your Kindle or put it on your computer first and transfer it?  Directly may be the obvious answer but since I'm still Kindle-waiting, I have no experience and want to be ready for the big day.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I do feedbooks and freekindlebooks from my Kindle. Then I end up deleting them because there's so much else I want to read that's new... :-\. I do leave the links up (they show up as books on your homepage).

·
Registered
325 Posts
The way I did it was to use the Kindle browser to get the Feedbooks catalog onto my Kindle. From there, I can just click on books I want and they come straight to my Kindle.

I found that to be the easiest way to do it.

You can always back up those books onto your computer to read later, if you feel they're taking up too much room.

G

·
I, too, use the Feedbooks catalog. It makes downloading the books as easy as getting them from Amazon. Love that they have it fixed so that once you log in, you never have to do it again from your Kindle. One downside, it is a bit clunky when you are searching for a specific book or author, but once you find what you are looking for it is super easy to download.

G

·
I get around that by searching for what I want with my computer.  Once I find it, I log in with the Kindle and get it.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
If I am at home I hook up my kindle to my laptop, but if I am about the town, I download a book from feedbooks from my kindle. I download from feedbooks via kindle when I demostrate my kindle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts