Kindle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on, let's end this week on some good vibes, shall we? Just post what went right for you this week. :)

So, I'll start:

I had a great feedback meeting at work.

My sister and I bought our mother a wellness weekend and had the pleasure of seeing her as happy as hasn't been the case in a long time.

I uploaded my second finished novel at a comparably high price point ($5.99) and it has been selling copies across all platforms every day without any promotion so far (largely because none of the book blogs have answered yet).

The paperback cover troubles have been solved, too, thanks to The Dark Rayne and other KB members' input.

And I just got my first review for The Tears of Orion - and it's a glowing 5-Stars, too!

Outside, the weather is sunny and warm(ish), and I'm waiting for my girlfriend to visit me - which reminds me, I have to go offline now to prepare lunch for us. ;)

Share your good experiences, too!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey I got my first review too!!! Great feeling, eh?

Your week sounds pretty awesome! Hopefully next week is just as good.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Yay for your Mom, Sebastian. Sounds like she's a lucky woman, to have such loving children.  :)

I'm no longer sick! (stomach bug  :-\ )
I got my book back from the proofreader, and she did a great job. I'm nearly halfway through inserting her corrections.  Also she liked my writing, and put in little notes where she was moved or liked something so -- ego boost for me :)
I FINALLY managed to write an acceptable blurb for The Story Trap (though I still have to put it up) That one made me feel like opening a bottle of champagne.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Masha du Toit said:
Yay for your Mom, Sebastian. Sounds like she's a lucky woman, to have such loving children. :)

I'm no longer sick! (stomach bug :-\ )
Me too! I had a horror bug Monday through to Thursday.

The highlight of the week is getting well and getting a new book out there. I have high hopes for my new release! :)

·
Registered
2,621 Posts
Congrats on the new books out + SALES! Hoping for that new bk high at the end of the month.

For my good news -

A) The amazing Kalen sent me a gorgeous second series cover (seriously this is my favorite cover) - see Sworn to Transfer in signature.

B)  The first book, Sworn to Raise, has close to 2,000 people entered in the Goodreads Giveaway which has put it in the handy-dandy visibility category alongside Stephanie Meyer's The Host and quite a few amazing indies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts