Kindle Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am overthinking it again HAHAHAHAHA!

But my new book got a lot of traction with bloggers etc, so I want the cover to be as good as possible before they go on their promo tours with a physical copy.

This is the final cover with 3 versions. Which one do you like best and why? Left, middle, right? The middle is not as blurry as in the screenshot, so please don't judge based on that.

Thanks a ton!!!!! This forum is one of the few I use as I just love the people on here... : )

·
Registered
30 Posts
My first choice would be the first one on the left. My second choice would be the third at the far right. The middle one, while I like the stars, it's darker and the title doesn't pop as much.

Very cool though, whichever you choose!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My first choice would be the first one on the left. My second choice would be the third at the far right. The middle one, while I like the stars, it's darker and the title doesn't pop as much.

Very cool though, whichever you choose!
Thanks, PG! The left one also has a little of an orange filter over the blue picture. Some might prefer that as well...

·
Registered
Sea of Two Suns
233 Posts
I am overthinking it again HAHAHAHAHA!

But my new book got a lot of traction with bloggers etc, so I want the cover to be as good as possible before they go on their promo tours with a physical copy.

This is the final cover with 3 versions. Which one do you like best and why? Left, middle, right? The middle is not as blurry as in the screenshot, so please don't judge based on that.

Thanks a ton!!!!! This forum is one of the few I use as I just love the people on here... : ) View attachment 28602
The one in the middle, 100%

·
Registered
445 Posts
I would use the image of the middle version and then the typography from the left version. I think the chrome gets too muddy in the middle version and when using a style like that, the less alternates, the better. Plus, the text is larger in the left version.

·
Registered
5,957 Posts
I like the top half of the middle one, but the bottom half of the right. Just to be difficult. :)
I totally agree with what you suggest. The typography for the title font stands out on the middle one and is spot on for the genre. It could stand going to a larger size, like the one on the left.

I like the author's name on the right one. As for the background, the central one has color to the top left at the edge rather than a light patch, which to me is distracting and more defined as a well-rounded image.

Good luck deciding as they are all good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts