Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lots of fun milestones to reach on this journey.  For some reason today, my sales are picking up for the first time, and my rating is under 10,000 for the first time at 8,090.  I've been bouncing around in the teens for a while so this is exciting for me.

I'm closing in on being live for a month next week.  I saw a definite increase in sales once I got a few reviews up.  I know for myself as a reader, I'm reluctant to buy an unreviewed book unless it's really compelling.

Anyways, just wanted to share.  :) 

Now, back to writing....

·
Registered
104 Posts
That's fantastic news. Well deserved.

I'm thrilled to see authors have this kind of success. It is very empowering
and goes to show you that folks are still reading books and authors can
have decent sales and make a living at their craft.

Continued success!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!  I'm curious to see if I'll stay under 10,000, or if it'll be a struggle to maintain.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Lisa Scott said:
Lots of fun milestones to reach on this journey. For some reason today, my sales are picking up for the first time, and my rating is under 10,000 for the first time at 8,090. I've been bouncing around in the teens for a while so this is exciting for me.

I'm closing in on being live for a month next week. I saw a definite increase in sales once I got a few reviews up. I know for myself as a reader, I'm reluctant to buy an unreviewed book unless it's really compelling.

Anyways, just wanted to share. :)

Now, back to writing....
That's very exciting, congrats! ;D Keep movin' on up, I heard some books tend to stay there the higher they get, you can do it!!

·
Registered
513 Posts
Lisa, that's so inspiring!!  :D  Good luck, and here's hoping you shatter the next milestone!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts