Kindle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold 2 books in Amazon DE.  I don't know why I'm so happy, maybe because I don't have to see that brown bar anymore. Woo-hoo!!! Yippee!!! Yesss!!! (okay, I'll stop now)

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Congratulations, Mobashar! I'm still staring at that depressing brown bar. I tried adding tags (both in German and English) but so far nichts!

When I finally get my first sale there I'm sure I'll feel just as elated as you!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Andrew!  It took me a few months to break into Amazon UK so I was really not expecting anything for Amazon DE.  

I hope that brown bar goes away for you and soon!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats! Still a thousand miles behind Follett and a dozen behind you. You go!
Thanks, Paul. We're all a thousand miles behind Follett.
Is it illegal to break into a country?

Anyway, congratulations. I have a UK right now but have never had a DE.
Thanks, Robin. I'm sure it's illegal but right now I'll gladly let them handcuff me ;)

Congrats ! That is no small feat. I average one sale a month in the UK and have yet to sale anything in germany. That would be a huge deal for me also.
Thanks, JL. Let us know when you do get your first one in Germany so we can celebrate.

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
That's great news. Congratulations

I managed to get Survival Instinct to #83 in thrillers and 22,000 overall. I've just uploaded 10 separate short stories. with 2 to go, so I'll see how that goes.

In the meantime I've just heard the translation of one of my short stories to German should be ready this week. Quite excited about that as I can put it in with the German books. Early days yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts