Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my good friends, it's that time again. Feels good calling you good friends, because many of you have become just that, in and out of kboards. I have learned much from you over the years. I have seen authors retire from the board, (or graduate, I suppose). I have seen some quit, some struggle, some achieve ridiculous success. Most of the Alumni are gone, but some remain, and new faces arrive to take their place. I am grateful for their lessons as well as the ones given by those still here and those new to the game. I hope to get to know everyone over time, and I hope to continue learning like it's my first day.

Guess we should move this along, eh?

Riven (The Arinthian Line, Book 2)

Augum, Bridget and Leera want only to study new spells and make their legendary mentor proud. But when she unexpectedly departs on a crucial quest, they run afoul of a devious old witch and are forced to make a hasty getaway--straight into the hands of a notorious maniac known as the Blade of Sorrows.

Prisoners of the Blade and his sadistic apprentice, the trio must face their greatest challenge yet: escape using nothing but an ancient spell with some nasty side effects. But more than their lives are at stake, for an entire kingdom's hopes rest with their mentor--and she's heading for a deadly trap.

I'll put up a post soon detailing my release strategy and promo run. I'll be sending an email to subscribers giving them a 24 hour window to buy it for 99 cents. (Subscribe here if ya want). Or you can just wait until I post my strategy.

Anyway, whatcha guys think? :)

EDIT: Oh God, forgot to thank everyone who shaped this blurb! You know who you are--and my gratitude knows no bounds :) :) :)

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
Looks fabulous.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Sever Bronny said:
Riven (The Arinthian Line, Book 2)
My first thought was that it would be a book about the Myst game of the same name. But I like both covers very much.

I'd re-position "only" just because it's one of my peeves.

Augum, Bridget and Leera only want only to study new spells and make their legendary mentor proud.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts