Kindle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hi everyone - I have had my Kindle since October 2008. Purchased it because I was going out of the country on vacation and did not want to carry so many books - what a pleasure it was and I could get new books any where I wanted. I have always been an avid reader and this was just the thing for me. I do not know what I am buying more of now - shoes or books ! To go on Amazon Kindle books - browse 1,000s and just keep hitting that 1-click button - too easy. It is fantastic just sitting in bed and browsing through a Book Store - you can shop all you want - get what you need- and not have to hide the bags from nosey eyes when you come home! I have read this forum for so long and have gotten such great tips on various things - I hope someday I can contribute and help someone else. Looking forward to joining in many discussions. I have just started the Outlander series and I am so engrossed in the book that I cannot believe I am actually taking a break to write on this forum ! TTFN

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Greetings and Welcome, ShoeBabe. Glad you came out of hiding. Feel free to join in on the Book Klub Discusions and any other thread you want to, nobody can just post once. ;)

·
Registered
7,047 Posts
Hi ShoeBabe - I get this "do you really need more shoes?" all the time!  LOL LOL but with gift cards he has no idea how many books I get  ;D  Glad you came out of lurkdom and you will get hooked once you start posting.

You can still get into the Outlander Book Klub, we are not quite through with the first book, yet, and you'll be right with 'em.

Welcome

·
Super Moderator
67,245 Posts
ShoeBabe I'm betting your an accessories type of girl. . . Check out that forum too!

And welcome!

Ann

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hi ShoeBabe!  Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life.

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Hello ShoeBabe and welcome to KindleBoards. Sounds like you will love the Accessories thread! Glad you are here!  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts