Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone,

Although, this may seem irrelevant to most of the talented writers in this site, but to me, it means a lot. I recently got my very own 5 star review for my upcoming release(and this is not out of 6 or 7...haha) Anyways, I'm happy with this review, and I would like to share it with all the amazing people on this site who've helped me become the writer I am today. I can feel the tears trickling down my cheeks as I type these letters. I'm so overwhelmed, especially when the review came from someone who I've never met before, and doesn't know me from Adam, so there was no sense of being bias. I thank Lenore Wolfe for her wonderful review, and I hope you all love it.

Feel free to send me a pm if you're interested in reviewing the book. Sadly, I'm giving away digital copies as of now, so leave your email, and I'd send a free copy your way. You can also leave a comment on my blog or this thread :)

Much Love
Kelvin

Link to review: http://t.co/33fTO5m

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alan nayes said:
hey kelvin, you should be proud. Five star reviews can easily translate into five star sales. congrats and good luck.
Thanks Alan. There's only one way to find out. The book will be released as soon as possible. Thanks once again for your kind words.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JRainey said:
Congrats!! Those five-stars are always a nice pick-me-up. also, I remember when you were changing your cover around, and I like the one you have now a lot! :)
Haha, very true. Thanks a lot for those kind words.

Alex Sinclair said:
Congratulations on the five star review! Hopefully it will be the first of many to come.
Thanks Alex, I hope so too :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Kelvin,

Congrats! That's fantastic. I, too, cannot wait for that first review that I know is NOT from one of my friends or family members that is not influenced by their relationship with me. Great job and good luck. I hear that each positive review leads to excellent sales. Please keep us posted!

Being new to the e-market myself, I'm anticipating sales reports and/or other reviews.

Nicholas.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bryan R. Dennis said:
Congrats. I'd be pretty thrilled myself. :)
Thanks Bryan.

nicholasmcgirr said:
Kelvin,

Congrats! That's fantastic. I, too, cannot wait for that first review that I know is NOT from one of my friends or family members that is not influenced by their relationship with me. Great job and good luck. I hear that each positive review leads to excellent sales. Please keep us posted!

Being new to the e-market myself, I'm anticipating sales reports and/or other reviews.

Nicholas.
Haha, I pray that happens. Thanks for those kind words

1 - 11 of 11 Posts