Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten so much good advice on this board, so now I'm putting it to the test. Today I launched my first free book campaign. I started with a few smaller sites plus ENT, and I've been really blown away by the results. My book his just gone #1 on the free list for Men's Adventure, and is currently hanging at #2 on Mystery>Private Investigators, and #15 for free Mystery.

On sales for my other books have just covered the cost of today's ads, but that was not the objective. Plus I have 4 pre-orders for my next in the series, which is a nice bonus.

I have a few more days to go with other sites, so I'll let you all know how those sites go too.

And a big thanks again to everyone who wastes spends valuable time here on the board sharing their wisdom when they could/should be wriiting ;D

I

·
0 Posts
Congratulations AJ.

great results. The book looks interesting got it.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
AJStewart said:
I've gotten so much good advice on this board, so now I'm putting it to the test. Today I launched my first free book campaign. I started with a few smaller sites plus ENT, and I've been really blown away by the results. My book his just gone #1 on the free list for Men's Adventure, and is currently hanging at #2 on Mystery>Private Investigators, and #15 for free Mystery.
Wow, that's a great result! Well done. (Another ENT success, I think.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts