Kindle Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Love that this thread came out!  ;)  I've been wondering the same thing, but was too chicken to ask. 

My first month, I had two short stories up, and sold ~35 alongside 52 free downloads when I did a promo.

I just uploaded my novel, and since Monday have sold 6.  I'm hoping to break 30 this month as a personal goal for that novel  :).  We'll see how it goes!  So far, I'm optimistic.

I'm glad that my expectations seem pretty reasonable.  Right now, I'm working on getting some blog guest posts up.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Thanks for starting this thread Larry,

I've been wondering about this myself. My books have only been up around
a couple of weeks now, but I'd be thrilled to do 50 or more in June.

I've gotta figure out how to do this blog tour thingy and what is this Kindle
Nation Daily you guys speak of.

Man, I've got some learnin' to do :)

·
Registered
5,933 Posts
First month was 150, but doubled last month to 300. I don't know what will happen when I put the price up in a weeks time and split the short story book in to 12 separate stories.

G

·
120 and it all started 362 days ago. I can't wait to celebrate one year in the game. It's been a long road, but this is only the beginning.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I was going to congratulate everyone new, then I realized May was my first full month, too. I uploaded April 7th, so it felt like really close to a full month.

I was so close to 100. Would have made it if my book hadn't disappeared for most of a week due to a technical glitch (or so I tell myself).

Teresa

·
Registered
399 Posts
June will be my first full month on Kindle (or anywhere).  I sold 1 copy of a UF short in May.  And Monday I put up my first novel, which is a Heroic Fantasy under my Tom Gallier pen name.  Nothing sold yet.  But this weekend I plan to start promoting, though right now I've just started the research into that aspect of this crazy business we're all in.

Well done, y'all.  Keep it up.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.