Kindle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
IT'S HERE!!!!

10:38 am. I told the guy he was early and he said he was, he came here before making his Mercy Hospital run.

Am I the first???

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Red said:
After all your kindle delivery/update traumas you've earned the 1st at KB! Hugs and congrats :)
Thank you! I turned the WhisperSync back on an synced between the two books I am currently reading. It worked great! If I go with the plan to keep the DX here at the office, I can see that I'll be using WhisperSync more often.

It looks and feels just like a Kindle except it's big. It's sort of weird being so big...LOL

L

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
brianm said:
Leslie,
C O N G R A T S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your the 1st to post...... I am ILL......just received a email
from Amazon at 12:05: " order delayed due to weather or some natural problem " I went to UPS tracking, it is still
shown on truck for " out for delivery " so.................................will it come or not. A R G H !!!!

:-\ Brian
I received that email 90 minutes after I received my Kindle, so don't panic too much, yet!

L

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.