Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And it's better written and better at describing my story than my own blurb. Perhaps I should contract this person:

"I'm not sure exactly what to say about this book, it was so different and strange, but since nobody else has reviewed it yet, I thought I would start the dialog. Not even sure what you would call this book, maybe an epic-fantasy. The author is a good writer, especially with characterizations. It's a novel about a world where the dead go that is amazingly imaginative, sometimes so much so that it was hard for me to follow, and also a very uncomfortable image of life after death. Two of the main characters travel this world in search of someone who is rumored to be able to travel back to the land of the living. This story is juxtaposed with stories of the life before death of the main character, which add a lot to the novel, and are a nice break from reading that intense story about the world of the dead.

I'm not even sure if I liked this book, it's a little dark for my taste, but I did finish it because it was a compelling story. Gave it four stars because the writing was so good and it was so creative."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts