Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 291 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEADS-UP:
Vera Bradley Bag on SALE for $54.00 from $72.00.
It is set up is just like it was custom made for the Kindle...The "Bowler" Bag. IT HAS A SEPARATE heavily quilted inside section with zipper exactly Kindle-sized. Keeps the Kindle separate from all the other stuff; yet it is doubly insulated because it is on the inside not the outside of the bag. Plus it has pockets inside the main compartment...the setup is PERFECT.
1- Bag is zippered all the way around
2- Separate outside zipper compartment on back
3- 2 Outside flap pockets on front with magnetic closures
4- Inside: Main Compartment with 3 pockets...AND *Separate zippered inside section for KINDLE; fits like a glove and is so protected and isolated from the other stuff. A must have!!

Here is the link: http://www.verabradley.com/Site/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?dept=7&sku=146%3a71

Amazon links: Vera Bradley bowler bags

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Thanks for posting this!  I'm not a Vera fan myself, but there are plenty here who are, and it sure sounds like it's perfect!

Betsy

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Linda: I can't tell you how perfect this bag is. I have bought about 4 or 5 Kindle-Friendly bags but this one is by far the best because it so "thickly" protects the Kindle...and so many colors and patterns to choose from.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MonaSW:  I love Windsor Navy.

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
sjc said:
Linda: I can't tell you how perfect this bag is. I have bought about 4 or 5 Kindle-Friendly bags but this one is by far the best because it so "thickly" protects the Kindle...and so many colors and patterns to choose from.
I'm sold, I am going to order one. Let me run pick out a pattern. :D I was already tempted, I just needed a small push SJC. What are friends for? ;)

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Sorry, Jim, I can't move threads TO Accessories...I'm sure one of the global mods will get around to it.  Just step away from the thread.

;D

Betsy

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sorry, Jim, I can't move threads TO Accessories...I'm sure one of the global mods will get around to it. Just step away from the thread. ;D Betsy
ROFLMAO. :) I do like the Navy one as well. I'm not usually a bag person, but that is a nice design.

G

·
Betsy the Quilter said:
Sorry, Jim, I can't move threads TO Accessories...I'm sure one of the global mods will get around to it. Just step away from the thread.

;D

Betsy
As you wish. :)

I was just sayin', yanno. :)

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mona:  Where is the Windsor Navy for $30...I only see the "Capri Blue" in Bowler style for $30.  Heeeelp...I must get another!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Jim:  if you order it in a manly color; we will close one eye and call it a "murse"

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
sjc said:
Mona: Where is the Windsor Navy for $30...I only see the "Capri Blue" in Bowler style for $30. Heeeelp...I must get another!!
SJC, Windsor Blue is in the retiring patterns at the bottom. I ordered Peacock. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Linda:  You won't be sorry...you will love the setup.
Mona:  Where?  I can't find it for $30. >> Help!!

·
Registered
11,848 Posts
The ones for 30.00 are nearer the bottom of the picture...but they are not available online.  I tried to click and buy one, would not let me...Have to buy at an authorized dealer.
deb

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Select Windsor Navy from Retiring Colors (top left hand one). Should then say $30.

drenee said:
The ones for 30.00 are nearer the bottom of the picture...but they are not available online. I tried to click and buy one, would not let me...Have to buy at an authorized dealer.
deb
Well that's annoying. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 291 Posts