Kindle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.  I bought my Kindle with part of the economic stimulus check, and am very glad I did.  I travel every now and then with work, and it is nice to have a dozen or so books with me and not have a suite case that weighs a ton. Since I bought it, I've found that it increased my reading speed.  Not sure why, but I seem to be reading more.  My biggest problem is I live were there is no cell or whispernet service (mountains of West Virginia).  So, I always take my kindle shopping and fire it up to update, download etc.  No big deal there.

Rob Roy

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Rob Roy welcome, Glad to have you here!

I, too, purchased my Kindle in anticipation of receiving an economic stimulus check. I figured that's what I was supposed to do with it, right? LOL. Like you, I love my Kindle when traveling. I don't sleep well in hotels so I love being able to read for hours...if I finish a book, another one is right there waiting for me or if not, I click a button and buy one. So cool!

Leslie

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Hi Rob Roy,
I drifted over from the Amazon board to check things out here also. I too, love my Kindle. I enjoy making new friends and sharing the wonderful Kindle experience, getting the freebies and reading new authors.
Linda

1 - 3 of 3 Posts