Kindle Forum banner

FKBT Wants to Hear About Your Freebie!

4K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  MH Sargent 
#1 ·
For those of you who don't know me, I run the Free Kindle Books and Tips blog (FKBT) (www.fkbooksandtips.com), and I am looking to publicize your next free book offering. In a nutshell, I am looking for books that have an average customer rating of 4 out of 5 stars from at least 5 verified purchases from a variety of genres: I have promoted just about every genre, with the exception of erotica or books that have an overtly sexual description.

Unlike other blogs with larger and smaller followings, it costs nothing for me to promote your book on the blog.

What's in it for you? Possibly, a lot of new readers (i.e., paying customers) to your published work although there is never a guarantee on the number of downloads of your books. While I would like to think everyone who has signed up to read the blog via whatever method they have chosen and subscribed to will read each and every post (a little over 500,000), the reality is approximately 120,000 +/- people actually read the blog on a daily basis and that number has been growing steadily. I'd rather be realistic with the 120,000 than try and snow you.

To tell me about your book, just fill out the short form at http://www.fkbooksandtips.com/for-authors and be sure to put in the URL to the book on the Kindle storefront as well as the book's description and the date(s) it will be offered for free. Please note not every book submitted will be selected as there are a limited number of spots for each day.

Here's to hoping we all have a great 2013!

Regards,

Michael Gallagher

See less See more
#7 ·
smreine said:
I'd just like to say that Michael Gallagher is an upright gent. Very awesome guy, very awesome site, fantastic results. I'd slip him a freebie any day.
Hear, hear! (or is it Here, here?). I've done two features with FKBT with the same book and had excellent results both times. The second was better than the first, which indicates his reach is quickly expanding. Michael's always been very prompt and generous. I highly endorse his site. and you can't beat free!

#14 ·
ToniD said:
Another thumbs-up for Michael and his site. A very classy operation. You can't go wrong with a listing there. ;)
+1. Actually, +2 (both thumbs).

Great site. Terrific results. An absolute no-brainer if you are planning a free promotion.

#24 ·
Michael's website, FKBT, featured my free book today, Seven Days From Sunday, and all I can say is, WOW! The book went from about #800 in the free store overall to a high of #117.

Thanks for helping us indie authors, Michael. Obviously, you have a tremendous following for my book to do that well in less than 24 hours.

I'm thrilled.  :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.