Kindle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,747 Posts
pomlover2586 said:
I personally don't have multiple skins.......Realistically I'm not going to change skins, save them and reuse them. I picked my fav and that's that! When this one "dies" then I'll get a 2nd :)
I agree with this. You can right click and open the pics of your favorites, then copy the url and post between the brackets of the "picture" tool. On the full reply page...There is also a thread called something like "Post pics of your skins" looking through that might help.

· Registered
2,747 Posts
Susan in VA said:
Yep. I used the "insert image" icon, then put the cursor between the sets of brackets, and copied in the URL.
Did you do them separately? Each needs their own set of brackets, maybe try just one or two first?

Also you have to right click on the image (or command click on a Mac) and open the image in a window by itself, first? That is the URL you want.

· Registered
2,747 Posts
Good for you...once you figure this stuff out, it gets easier... I really like that wood one, I have a thing for
teak and mid century danish modern wood things and it reminds me of that. I also find the iris one very interesting and the last blue. I think darker colors work better, for me at least. Less distracting but does depend on your cover choice. Did you decide on a cover? I would pick that before I picked a skin.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.