Kindle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely HATE the way Amazon has Kindle editions listed and I could do some serious pinching on how they list upcoming books in general. For genre listings, I don't think it is Amazon's fault that so many self-publishers add their books to inappropriate categories, but there you go. Last but not least, it seems that most of the pre-orders are not listed in the Kindle section, but you can access them thru their counterparts as printed books. ARGH!! ???

Not to mention--but I will--there seem to be an increasing amount of duplicates, multiple unlinked editions, instances of books listed as new that have been out for years, etc. I get the feeling that cutting costs has hit the QA department hard at Amazon.

Anyway, in an effort to keep up-to-date on new titles coming out I have started a Kindle blog. Most of the posts will be about new releases and perhaps preorders, I am not listing books without covers because so many of them are incorrectly listed. All books are in the Fantasy genre. Welcome to all and please feel free to comment and correct.

http://www.knuckleheadnetwork.com

·
Registered
869 Posts
Jesslyn -

Thanks for the post & for starting a new blog. Wordpress is really a great site for blogging.

I checked your blog & was excited to learn that there is a new Noble Dead book coming out. It's one of my favorite series.

I've got your blog bookmarked. Keep it going!

Marci

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marci said:
Jesslyn -

Thanks for the post & for starting a new blog. Wordpress is really a great site for blogging.

I checked your blog & was excited to learn that there is a new Noble Dead book coming out. It's one of my favorite series.

I've got your blog bookmarked. Keep it going!

Marci
That is music to my ears (eyes?)! Thanks!

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Just wanted to say thank you for starting the new blog. It will give me another way of finding new books to read on my kindle.(when I get it) I appreciate the time and effort you put into it and will keep it bookmarked.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
intinst said:
Just wanted to say thank you for starting the new blog. It will give me another way of finding new books to read on my kindle.(when I get it) I appreciate the time and effort you put into it and will keep it bookmarked.
Thank you and welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts