Kindle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
Hahahaha, thank you!

I need to find some more of those Boy from Oz pictures for you guys. There's one of Hugh in a pair of gold lame pants that is great!

L

·
Registered
392 Posts
ROFLMAO - that is hilarious!

In all seriousness though - Hugh Jackman is one of our most versatile actors today. I see him being like Cary Grant, Rock Hudson or Tom Hanks someday. Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, and Johnny Depp are all three very versatile actors and not afraid of trying new things. The thing I admire most about them is that they don't just be their selves when on stage - they become the character - they ACT.  They aren't just Hugh Jackman walking on stage and being himself, he is the character.

my opinion at least...

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
Wow, with Tim McGraw it was a woman.

·
Registered
736 Posts
wilsondm2 (#969) said:
ROFLMAO - that is hilarious!

In all seriousness though - Hugh Jackman is one of our most versatile actors today. I see him being like Cary Grant, Rock Hudson or Tom Hanks someday. Ewan McGregor, Hugh Jackman, and Johnny Depp are all three very versatile actors and not afraid of trying new things. The thing I admire most about them is that they don't just be their selves when on stage - they become the character - they ACT. They aren't just Hugh Jackman walking on stage and being himself, he is the character.

my opinion at least...
My opinion, too.....very Cary Grant, very classy, highly talented, and did I mention insanely gorgeous?

·
Premium Member
19,280 Posts
libro said:
My opinion, too.....very Cary Grant, very classy, highly talented, and did I mention insanely gorgeous?
A quadruple threat: he can sing, dance, and act and he is gorgeous.

Betsy, that video was hysterical. Thanks for posting. Although it brings back not so great memories of our Japanese exchange students last summer, but that's another story for another thread.

L

·
Administrator
63,461 Posts
Hugh was definitely classy.  Fellow Aussie Russell Crowe woulda decked the guy...  I thought it was hysterical and still appropriate for our family-friendly forum.  I think I might have to watch it again....(4th time)

Betsy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts