Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS is Josh Holloway AKA Sawyer:

What I pictured Eric to look like before the series came out.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Robin admitted in chat she never saw Lost and didn't know who Sawyer was! I had to enlighten her, it was my duty as a hot blooded woman :D

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
As I sit here looking at the pictures, I noticed that in the first one his shirt has flowers on it! :eek: OK, not many men can look manly in a flowered shirt but, oh baby, he manages it!

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
i don't remember who, but this is thread is also due to the fact someone mentioned they pictured Josh Halloway as the Eric they pictured in the Southern Vampire Mysteries

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Vegas_Asian said:
i don't remember who, but this is thread is also due to the fact someone mentioned they pictured Josh Halloway as the Eric they pictured in the Southern Vampire Mysteries
I said it :D

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Alexander Skarsgard plays Eric in True Blood the tv version of the Southern Vampire Series. I still would have preferred Chobitz's Josh Halloway

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
HOLY!!!!!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh YUM! I Likee!!

And I'm so sorry I missed the chat last night! I was planning on being there, but got caught up in redoing my site after it was done in my hackers. What did I miss? Was it good? Not too chaotic!? I so wanted to be there!!!! WAAAAA!

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
And I'm so sorry I missed the chat last night! I was planning on being there, but got caught up in redoing my site after it was done in my hackers. What did I miss? Was it good? Not too chaotic!? I so wanted to be there!!!! WAAAAA!
It was great! You got hacked? That's awful. I'm sorry you missed chat, and especially under bad circumstances. But, if you want to read and see how went, Betsy was kind enough to transcribe the chat:

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,2998.0.html

http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,2999.0.html

You can check it out. Hope you can join us next week!

·
Registered
339 Posts
I kinda like the TV Eric too.  I think the actor plays the character really well!  Anyway, they both are HOT!! :p

·
Registered
325 Posts
I haven't read the books, but I found Eric on True Blood to be really creepy. I didn't find him sexy at all.

Edit: The actor without the hair/makeup doesn't look too bad.

G

·
The picture of him in Marine clothing is from a mini series he did on HBO right before True Blood premiered.  It was called "Generation Kill".  The show was based on a book based on a reporters account of the early invasion of Iraq.

The show was very well done and seemed pretty realistic to me in every way.  If you can find the DVDs you may like it or you can try to catch reruns on HBO or watch HBO on demand.

I liked him as Eric on TB.  He gets better as the series progresses, if they follow the book much.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts