Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!

I found this forum in Mid-January and have been soaking up all of the Kindle knowledge that I can.

I have fallen in love with my Kindle 1, however the tech addict in me is compelling me to upgrade. Therefore, I'm offering my Kindle 1 and green genuine leather M-Edge case for sale.

The Kindle is in pristine condition (I take very good care of my gadgets), and the case is in equally good condition. This was purchased as a Christmas gift for me in late October, so there is a good deal of time left on the Warranty.

I have the original box, charger, USB cord, OEM case, plus all of the original paperwork that came with it. I'll package it up so that you get the same thrill opening the box that I did Christmas Day!!

I'm new to the forum, but feel free to check out my user name (stargazer0725) on eBay....I've got perfect seller feedback and can be trusted to provide what I advertise.

I will include expedited delivery immediately upon payment receipt. Asking price is $295.

Also, will include the following titles (hopefully they stick after deregister):

The Kindle Cookbook, David Emberson
The Pillars of the Earth, Ken Follett
The Foreign Correspondent, Alan Furst
Outlander, Diana Gabaldon
Murder List, Julie Garwood
Caught Stealing, Charlie Huston
Six Bad Things, Charlie Huston
A Dangerous Man, Charlie Huston
Use of Weapons, Iain M. Banks
Private, Kate Brian
Invitation Only, Kate Brian
Just After Sunset, Stephen King
Your Heart Belongs to Me, Dean Koontz
The Whiskey Rebels, David Liss
Newsweek, various back issues
The Idiot Girl and the Flaming Tantrum of Death, Laurie Notaro
Prague, Arthur Phillips
Free-Range Chickens, Simon Rich
Suze Orman's 2009 Action Plan, Suze Orman
The Way of Shadows, Brent Weeks

Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks, all, but the Christmas Kindle has SOLD on Craigslist!  Man, was that fast.  Now what do I do for the next 2 weeks?!?  :eek:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.