Kindle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new DecalGirl Flower Burst skin for Kindle 1 - it really is very pretty, but since discovering their Nadir skin I know that I will never use this one.

$15 buys it (shipping via Priority Flat Rate mail and delivery confirmation are included).

Paypal only please - if you have questions please post below, send me a private message if you're interested in buying.

EDIT: If anyone has a NEW Kindle 1 Nadir skin that they would like to trade I will happily do that too!

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
Miss Molly said:
Brand new DecalGirl Flower Burst skin for Kindle 1 - it really is very pretty, but since discovering their Nadir skin I know that I will never use this one.

$15 buys it (shipping via Priority Flat Rate mail and delivery confirmation are included).

Paypal only please - if you have questions please post below, send me a private message if you're interested in buying.

EDIT: If anyone has a NEW Kindle 1 Nadir skin that they would like to trade I will happily do that too!
I keep coming back & looking at this - trying to justify another skin. Of course I just said recently my next one would probably be one of the wood-grain ones....but I do seem to be drawn to this one....are the flowers more peach-y or pink-y? You know how monitors are...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Meemo said:
I keep coming back & looking at this - trying to justify another skin. Of course I just said recently my next one would probably be one of the wood-grain ones....but I do seem to be drawn to this one....are the flowers more peach-y or pink-y? You know how monitors are...
To me they seem to be more peach-y.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
KindleKid said:
I've never owned a decal girl skin, do they come off and on easily?
Yes they go on and come off fairly easily - they can be a little tricky to apply smoothly around the keyboard and taking them off will probably result in some stretching of the skin. Placing the skin in a freezer should shrink the skin back to it's original size.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MonaSW said:
Yes they go on and come off fairly easily - they can be a little tricky to apply smoothly around the keyboard and taking them off will probably result in some stretching of the skin. Placing the skin in a freezer should shrink the skin back to it's original size.
Wish I'd known that before! The skin I am currently using has a little fold on the skinny part of the back because I stretched it a little bit while trying to get it to fit perfectly around the back cover... Oh well, at least that part is hidden by my Oberon.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Hmm, I'm not too sure about this one. I like the brown on there but not the flowers.  :-X Maybe for my sister.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am about to list this on eBay. Just my luck someone would send me a PM in between listing on eBay and posting on here that it has been listed so I am telling you ahead of time!

EDIT: Listed.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts