Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, too, have succumbed to the Kindle 2 fever and have pre-ordered one.  I am selling my original Kindle.  It is about 11 months old.  It has been treated well and is in like-new condition.  Includes original leatherette cover, original user guide, power cord, USB sync cable, and I am including a 2GB SD card.  (I do not have the original packaging.)  USPS priority mail shipping is included.  Price= $260.00.  Paypal only please.  (You can check my ratings on ebay under the name raberg.)  The Kindle will be deregistered.  All you need to do is go to Amazon.com and register it to your account and your are good to go.  No books included. 

UPDATE: Just realized that whatever is on the machine stays even with de-registering.  I will not erase what is on the Kindle.  I do not have the complete list at this time but will post later.  What I remember includes:  Anathem, Cryptonocom, On the Black, Cokie Roberts book about the first ladies, and more.

UPDATE 2:  Books included on the Kindle:
Living on the Black
Why We Suck
Anathem
Havana Nocturne
Cyptonomicon
The Great Derangement
Ladies of Liberty
American Gods
Beautiful Children
Boom!: Voices of the Sixties

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If interested, please PM me or email:  raberg1ATyahooDOTcom.  If no interest here, I will list this on eBay.  Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am cutting the price a bit as I would prefer not to have to deal with ebay.

Price is now  $245.00   Shipping included.  Thanks again.

UPDATE:  Someone asked when I will lower the price again! If you are waiting for me to drop the price again, I will not be doing that.  Sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.