Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you named your new K2 yet? I've grabbed my fave - NKOTB - New Kindle On The Block

G

·
egh34 said:
I've been toying with Jim. Most names seem to be girl names, but my grandfather was an avid avid reader, and I was inspired by him as a reader, and by someone else who named their Kindle after their grandfather...so, I believe it will be Jim.
Please.... don't.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I don't know yet.... ???
I've been thinking about Steph, the name my mom wanted to give me but my granpa didn't let her,  :D
Or maybe.....
I know, my K2's name is Lady Macbeth, my favourite character of all time, YEAH!!!!
"My little Lady Macbeth will be arriving soon" :-*
I like it. ;D
OK oficcial name: Lady Macbeth
When she arrives I'll introduce her to you guys properly, Paris hasn't sent her by air-flying-mail!
;)
P.S. Any comments? Like? Not like? I'm open to opinions, the name might be too long or too 'fill-in-the-blank'

·
Registered
335 Posts
I'm going to keep my K1's name for my K2 since I will be giving my K1 to my brother-in-law...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well, i haven't really thought about that..I think just "K2" sounds pretty bad ass..like some secret agent gadget  :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Love the idea of K2 which is how I keep referring to it but it's official name is Knit4Keeps (although I'm pretty sure I'll be shortening it to K4K).

·
Registered
43,324 Posts
KindleKid said:
Well, i haven't really thought about that..I think just "K2" sounds pretty bad ass..like some secret agent gadget :D
Especially with KindleKid K2

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'm naming my Kindle Jazzman, after our beloved Cocker Spaniel who we had to put down 1-1/2 yrs. ago.  We had him 14 yrs. and then he became very ill with cancer.  We did all we could for him until the inevitable.  His name was Jazz.   

·
Registered
463 Posts
Mine's "the symbol formerly known as K's Kindle #4" - because I want it at the top of the alphabetic list when sending samples and downloads (nearly any symbol works - add the rest of the name after that; I have the main account, but kept sending samples and books to the wrong Kindles before I renamed mine to appear first).

1 - 20 of 24 Posts