Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does she do custom orders?

I would like a couple of her wristlets (but maybe a kluittle smaller - I love using pouches such as that looped through my beltloops when I do not want to carry a purse) but i do not like her fabrics.

·
Registered
3,457 Posts
She does do at least some customization; in fact, I just sent her a mail today asking for something not on Etsy.  As far as the fabrics go though, I think you'd need to ask what she has available & what she might be able to get. 

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Googlegirl said:
If you are looking for something to take the place of a wallet that can hold your cell phone and a few other things I'd get one of these.
http://www.littledudesanddivas.com/bemine.html

I have 4 of them in different paatterns.
Thanks... but they won;t work as well (becuase of the strap) and I really don't like their patterns either.

VictoriaP said:
She does do at least some customization; in fact, I just sent her a mail today asking for something not on Etsy. As far as the fabrics go though, I think you'd need to ask what she has available & what she might be able to get.
Thanks! i was thinking of asking her if I could even maybe send the fabric to her.

Finding a small wristlet, with a detachable strap that hucks on both sides of the case (needs to be that way to thread through my belt loops and lay the way I like it) and not the zipper has not been easy! I have a couple, but want more variety. They are so handy when i find them though... my jeans pockets don't hold much and I really just don't trust them for security...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts