·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I did it!!! Woo Hoo!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Great job!!    I haven't read this one but I have read some of the Stephanie Plum series ones of hers and they were laugh out loud funny.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Linda Cannon-Mott said:
CONGRATS!! I am not trying anymore today, maybe tomorrow. I admire your patience & determination. :) BTW, did you use IE or Firefox?
Personally I gave up on IE and downloaded Firefox. MUCH easier.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I have been thinking of trying her books. Now is a good time. I found quite a few marked for $2.50. Thanks Again!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
It's a very quick read. Not as fun as the Plum series, but still typical Evanovich clutzy characters and her great sense of humor. If Foul Play were a dtb, it would go on my keeper shelves for a reread. When you read the book, tell me if you think the title should have been
Fowl Play.

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
soapy70 said:
I looked at this book and now I have like 6 of her books on my list for download. This is getting out of hand! :D
I told you in the other thread, you DO NOT have a problem!

(If you do, I do, and that can't be!)

Betsy

·
Registered
167 Posts
Okay Betsy!

That's our story and we're sticking to it!-My husband probably thinks I am losing it. First thing I say to him this morning is 'They added more books! I need to download!'. I don't think that is what he wanted to hear as soon as he got up.LOL :D

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:

Here's Three Plums in One. It's the first one I bought and I was hooked on Stephanie Plum.

Oops, forgot to preview, so I hope my link works.
So, this really is 3 books in one?? I love a bargain!!

·
Registered
26,676 Posts
Angela said:
So, this really is 3 books in one?? I love a bargain!!
Yep, it's the first three Plum books. I read the description about five times myself before I believed it and bought the book.

I've gone through Seven Up and thinking about Hard Eight, but I'm trying to pace myself until #14 is out on Kindle.

Steph just kills me. Then there's Grandma Mazur and Lulu and so many great characters (and some pretty scary ones).

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
gertiekindle said:
Yep, it's the first three Plum books. I read the description about five times myself before I believed it and bought the book.

I've gone through Seven Up and thinking about Hard Eight, but I'm trying to pace myself until #14 is out on Kindle.

Steph just kills me. Then there's Grandma Mazur and Lulu and so many great characters (and some pretty scary ones).
Definitely sounds like something I will like... thanks for the recommendation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts