Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just saw this on TV a few moments ago. They are going to have a "review" of the Kindle tomorrow morning on the Fox TV New Channel. They were discussing how newpapers are declining in popularity due to the "paperless" age. Sounds interesting...
  Kdawna
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,343 Posts
kdawna said:
I just saw this on TV a few moments ago. They are going to have a "review" of the Kindle tomorrow morning on the Fox TV New Channel. They were discussing how newpapers are declining in popularity due to the "paperless" age. Sounds interesting...
Kdawna
Do you know during which segment? I am an FNC junkie, but missed it this morning while hubby was watching a movie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
501 Posts
For me, as soon as the "Minneapolis Star Tribune" is available on the Kindle, my paper-subscription will be canceled!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,047 Posts
Guess we will be watching Fox in the morning instead of CNN -  ::)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The show I was watching this morning was "Fox and Friends", so I assume it will be on tomorrow mornings show. It is on from 7-10 AM.
  I tried to search for a schedule or content of tomorrow's show but cannot not find it.
  Kdawna
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,319 Posts
O.K. Stepping in with a mod hat. . . .<visualize any of Betsy's>. . . .ixnay on the nastiness toward Fox News. Not everyone's cup of tea. O.K. Got it. 'nuff said.

Ann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
339 Posts
Ann Von Hagel said:
O.K. Stepping in with a mod hat. . . .<visualize any of Betsy's>. . . .ixnay on the nastiness toward Fox News. Not everyone's cup of tea. O.K. Got it. 'nuff said.

Ann
Thanks Ann, Regardless of what news we like to watch, we are all pro-Kindle. Or at least I hope...???
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,319 Posts
Actually, Anju. . . .I'm completely wasting time!  :)  Don't get on much during the week and make up for it on the weekends. . . . . .

Ann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,578 Posts
Vampyre said:
and they're off!
Maybe it's spring fever, the stress of Kindle Watch, the anticipation of Harvey Watch...
Whatever it is, people seem a little squirrelly today. Ann is keeping busy :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
Bacardi Jim said:
Not in this house. "Fox News" is an oxymoron. Accent on the "-moron."
Yep we NEVER watch it here. We watch the SciFi channel for our fiction ;)
 
G

·
chobitz said:
Yep we NEVER watch it here. We watch the SciFi channel for our fiction ;)
Shhhhhh.... not allowed to say bad things about that channel in this thread. You're only allowed to trash CNN.
 
1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Top