Free today!
Universal Colloquies Inside of Me, by Veronica Thornton. (Still free?)

"If you're looking for intellectual poetry with a philosophical nature then look no further. This collection is incredibly thought provoking & inspiring. Whilst I couldn't directly relate to all of the issues described, the writing was insightful & honest, and overall left me feeling uplifted. Nice work." -- Amazon Reviewer

Preface

Who Am I
I'm the caterpillar that turns into the butterfly
I'm the whispering in the winds when you walk by
I'm the light behind the twinkling in your eyes
I'm sometimes the conscious you despise
I can be your worst nightmare or your best friend
I can help end life or help it begin
I'll be there when you lose and there when you win
I can keep an open-mind or give a swift kick in the behind
I'm your relief when you are stressed
I'm the ears that listen to the releasing of your unrest
Divinely created I am a woman truly blessed.

114 pages, with a 4.8-star rating from 5 reviews.

Three Weeks in Washington: A Titus Ray Thriller, by Luana Ehrlich. (Still 0.99?)

"If you like a good, suspenseful, well-written story that hooks you right off the bat and keeps you that way until it ends ( all too soon ) then you need to read this book. This is the 3rd in a series of novels about Titus Ray a CIA spy and although each one can be read alone the characters are fleshed out more in each novel. This author can write and she can also tell a a great story!" -- Amazon Reviewer

Titus uncovers a plot to attack the nation's capital with chemical weapons.

Reviewers call Book III in the Titus Ray Thriller Series "a well-written espionage thriller with heart-stopping action."

Encountering a Shooter . . .

CIA intelligence operative, Titus Ray, arrives in Washington, D.C. on the day a terrorist enters the Washington Navy Yard and murders five people. Convinced the incident is connected to a Hezbollah plot to use chemical weapons on an American city, Titus jeopardizes his own career to interrogate the killer and learn the truth.

Exposing a General . . .

After the shooter reveals the identity of an Iranian deep-cover operative living in Washington, D.C., Titus embarks on an intelligence operation spanning two continents and exposing an Iranian general obsessed with destroying America.

Engaging an Enemy . . .

As time runs out, Titus engages the enemy in a treacherous game of cat and mouse to save the lives of thousands and defeat the terrorists. Can his faith sustain him as he faces his greatest challenge yet? Is he willing to lose Nikki to save his country?

What People Are Saying About Titus Ray Thrillers:

"The characters are very well-developed and believable. I enjoyed the way the author described Titus Ray's internal struggles and character flaws creating a very authentic main character. The story was action-packed and one is left wondering how the author could be so knowledgeable of the CIA and the work of their covert operatives."

"Excellent read full of action and intrigue, with a dash of soul mixed in for good measure."

"Wonderfully paced, full of mystery, with great characters."

"Following the adventures of Titus Ray is exhilarating. I felt my blood pressure going up and down."

"A key aspect of this series is that Titus is a recent convert to Christianity who is growing in his faith and struggling with what it means to be a Christian."

"A fast paced story line full of cliffhangers, conspiracy and romance!"

"I'm definitely hooked on this series. Much suspense, twists and turns."

" I recommend these books for all who enjoy good clean fiction, especially involving current events in the world. I like the development of the characters and their relationship""very believable. I gave it five stars for the great storyline and characters that seem so real."

Purchase this international fast-paced thriller TODAY!

469 pages, with a 4.8-star rating from 94 reviews.

Generation Z in the Workplace: Helping the Newest Generation in the Workforce Build Successful Working Relationships and Career Paths (Generations in the Workplace: Gen Z), by Dr. Candace Steele Flippin. (Still 3.99?)

" work at tech company and I'm surrounded by Gen Z and constantly struggle how to communicate. This is helpful road map to understand their prospective and gain insight. I firmly believe this will save me from wasted efforts and allow me to connect with this generation who are clearly driving the next generation of tech." -- Amazon Reviewer

What will it take to help Gen Z Succeed at Work and in their Careers?

There has been a great deal of discussion about generation gaps and how they are creating challenges in the workplace. Does youngest generation in the workforce - Gen Z (born after 1995) - have the skills to set themselves up for success at work?

In Generation Z in the Workplace, multigenerational workplace scholar, Dr. Candace Steele Flippin offers research-based insights and easy to follow suggestions aimed at helping young workers and their supervisors build working relationships and productive work environments.

Generation Z in the Workplace explores insights from our young, up-and-coming workforce and helps readers understand what Gen Z want from their careers.

Gen Z workers will discover:

•How to communicate and work with other generations
•The benefits of building a support network
•How to make the most of less-than-ideal first jobs
•Why it makes sense to learn the "traditional" way of doing business
•How to create a career development plan

Supervisors of Gen Z will learn:

•How to prevent "job hopping" and keep Gen Z workers happy for the long term
•How to help Gen Z workers grow even if promotions are not available
•What are Generation Z's top career priorities
•Why fast promotions are so important for Gen Z workers
•How Gen Z's comfort level with technology can help drive innovation

Generation Z in the Workplace is the first in a four-part series. Dr. Steele Flippin's next book, Millennials in the Workplace is due out in June 2017.

About the Author

Dr. Candace Steele Flippin lives by the philosophy that bringing multiple perspectives to the table results in better outcomes. An award-winning public affairs executive, she has worked at Fortune 500 companies, a global public relations agency, and national non-profit organizations. She is also a Research Fellow at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, where she researches the multigenerational workplace.

134 pages, with a 4.9-star rating from 28 reviews.

All the Wounds in Shadow: The Healing Edge - Book Two, by Anise Eden. (Still 4.99?)

"This book takes you on a journey deep into our inner self, teaching you how to cope in times of loss, it mingle well with the gentle and true romance of the moment, this has been a gentle yet sinister ride, wonderful story absolutely wonderful." -- Amazon Reviewer

For fans of Karen Robards and Shiloh Walker, Anise Eden brings us the mesmerizing sequel to her paranormal romantic suspense novel All the Broken Places.

"Peopled with engaging characters and filled with intrigue, this book will delight readers of paranormal romance. This series occupies a special place at the top of my favorites list and I can't wait to see what Ms. Eden brings us next."-Rosanna Leo, author of the Gemini Island Shifters series

Cate's enemies aren't just surrounding her-they're inside her head.

Therapist Cate Duncan has just accepted a job with the MacGregor Group, a unique collective of alternative healers. She's excited by the prospect of honing her empathic healing techniques among others like herself-aura readers, telepaths, crystal healers, and more. The fact that Cate just started dating Ben, her magnetic new boss, is an added bonus.

Before Cate can settle into her new routine, the poisoning of a prominent neuroscientist draws the entire MacGregor Group into both a federal investigation and an even more insidious threat. Protected by Ben's former Marine Corps unit, Cate and her colleagues must use their alternative healing methods to solve the crime as their patient clings to life. The responsibility of discovering crucial information falls to Cate and her parapsychological powers.

But for Cate, unraveling the mystery means reopening wounds that had just begun to heal-and in the environment of the Marine Corps unit, differences between Cate and Ben become clearer, straining their budding romance. When a new crisis looms, Cate must trust in her colleagues' gifts and the strength of Ben's love, finding the courage to confront her deepest and most terrifying demons-or her own life will be at risk.

248 pages, with a 4.8-star rating from 13 reviews.

"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!
Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!
(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)