Self-Therapy: Free yourself from anxiety and depression, heal post-traumatic stress disorder and emotional trauma, deconstruct your Ego, by George Alexandru. (Still 0.99?)

"We have all suffered periods of depression, anxiety and emotional trauma. This book explains in clear, simple language how to deal with those things. Be honest with yourself, allow yourself to overcome those instances that can cripple a person's life." -- Amazon Reviewer

Free yourself from Chronic Pain, Anxiety and Depression, and heal Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Complex Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (CPTSD) and Emotional Trauma with this life-changing guide. Born out of author George Alexandru's personal experience with prolonged illness and disability, Self-Therapy will empower you to rebuild yourself and thrive. Techniques described in George's books are inspired by his personal story of healing and explain how to do this for yourself.
  • Learn how to get out of trauma. Acknowledge the hidden meaning of your psychosomatic symptoms. Complete the biological response, release the survival energy and return to equilibrium
  • Cure the long-term symptoms of fear and exhaustion. Anxiety and panic attacks feed on themselves. Vanquish what shrinks your world, the fear of fear itself
  • Depression is a vicious cycle; it feeds on itself indefinitely. Learn how to interrupt its flow and uniformity
  • Healing comes from real, tangible, lasting, emotional shifts. Learn how to apply by yourself one of the most powerful healing practices you can take, The Ego's Deconstruction, a self-inquiry, self-therapy process
  • Open up and explain yourself to yourself. Learn how to design your life sketch.
  • Learn how to trace back what you are experiencing. Find what organizes and drives your entire psychology
  • Learn how to experience your Ego as a tool rather than a weapon. Liberate yourself and transcend its prison
  • Experience true consciousness
George is a London-based author with special interest in cognitive neuroscience, memory and emotions, behavior and self-control, psychological identities and Ego, and how to overcome chronic pain, CFS, anxiety, depression, trauma, PTSD. Because he never knew what to do or look for his well-being, he ended up experiencing persistent and recurrent exhaustion, inflammation, flu-like symptoms, general malaise, extreme dizziness, muscle spasms, fibromyalgia, severe headaches or migraines, trigeminal neuralgia, non-restorative sleep, sensitivity to noise, light, odors, chemicals, and foods, intolerance of extremes of heat and cold, etc. Eventually, he got secondary psychological issues as depression, anxiety, and PTSD. George wrote the book that, if he'd read it a long time ago, would have prevented him from getting sick.

Self-Therapy is the sequel to How to Rebuild Yourself and George recommends reading it after you finish this book.

immune neuroplasticity emotional intelligence developmental psychology OCD psychosomatic perfectionism impatience ignorance breakdown rage fear jealousy shame blame guilt sadness despair grief doubt worry failure disappointment hurt disagreement argument dispute struggle crisis fight battle facing resilience pride self-help positive joy gratitude serenity hope inspiration sexual addiction infidelity regret humiliation adversity abuse assumption opinion belief conviction prejudice blockage perception projection significance inquiry knowledge learning question truth teach illusion wisdom management relaxation thought focus power discipline mindset improve balance negative subconscious unconscious consciousness awareness victim attitude react dysfunction attachment coping freedom survival imperfection reactive desire loneliness challenge worth vulnerability emptiness attention alternative group recovery touch heal child cure wound neglect relief release sick panic attack danger rewire anxious exercise workbook sensitive meaning know purpose influence strength problem creation feel blissful pleasure optimism motivate recall remember mindfulness mystic growth energy spiritual trance gift peace awakening connect nothingness forgive accept humility forgiving related health postpartum bipolar man woman relationship family miracle philosophy soul transformation motivation conduct of life personal testimony success

128 pages, with a 5-star rating from 11 reviews.

Free today!
The Cabin: An Off the Grid Suspense Thriller, by John Koloen. (Still free?)

"Deep in winter, out in the woods, our intrepid woodsman deals with murder and mayhem. Can the backwoods guy, take on a murderous group, intent on cleaning up anyone involved in their murder of one of the group's members turned Federal Informer? Fast pace, fast action. A MUST read!!" -- Amazon Reviewer

Jacob Alexander has spent more than a decade perfecting his off-the-grid lifestyle in remote northwestern Wisconsin. But nothing prepares him for the Sovereign Resistance, a white nationalist paramilitary group. The Resistance's activities include kidnapping, torture and murder. And Jacob's about to battle them face to face to rescue their victims.

Jacob knows the terrain. The Resistance doesn't. But he's outgunned and outmanned. And his deer rifle might not be enough to make it out of this standoff alive.

180 pages, with a 4.1-star rating from 12 reviews.

Free today!
Luthecker, by Keith Domingue. (Still free?)

"The premise of being able to read a person completely by their facial contours and micro-gestures was new and what kept me involved. The storytelling was well done. In almost all parts of the book, the writing was excellent. Put them all together and this is a delightful book to read throughout." -- Amazon Reviewer

Alex Luthecker can see patterns in people and society-in uncanny detail. He can he tell you the day you will die and the choices that make it inevitable. To Alex, life is simply a map-one that only he can read.

And now, he's about to make his own irrevocable choice-even if it means taking the first step to his own inevitable demise.

When Alex steps out of the shadows to prevent a bomb threat in the Los Angeles subway system, he quickly becomes the target of Coalition Properties, the world's largest military contractor. They see his value as a weapon and desperately want to exploit his talents.

They have no idea who they're dealing with.

On the run, Alex joins an underground band of warriors who fight for those with no voice, where he's able to hone his abilities and turn them on his enemies.

But then Alex, predictor of fates, is faced with a choice that he himself never saw coming, when he falls in love with the wrong woman.

Now, he has to decide which path to take. With Coalition Properties mercenaries hot on his trail, will he choose to save her life and sacrifice his own, and those of his comrades-in-arms? Or will he save himself and his band of warriors, and leave her to face her fate alone?

360 pages, with a 4.4-star rating from 124 reviews.

Free today!
The Mage and the Magpie: Magemother Book 1 (A Kids Fantasy Adventure Book Series for Teens and Young Adults), by Austin J. Bailey. (Still free?)

"I'd recommend this book to be read, due to nature it would be enjoyed by all ages. If you're looking for adventure, action and magic this is the book for you. I couldn't put it down until I finished the last page ! It's epic." -- Amazon Reviewer

An invisible girl. A missing mage. A world in need…

Brinley has spent most of her life lost in her own imagination, teaching bullfrogs to do gymnastics and pretending to be invisible. Now, when a magic bell from another world summons her across time and space on a journey to find her mother, she will discover real friendship, face true evil, and overcome her greatest fears in order to save the ones she loves.

The Mage and the Magpie is the first book in Austin J. Bailey's Magemother series: an epic middle-grade fantasy adventure series with witches, shapeshifters, and cliffhangers, and awesome kids (There are no boring adults in this book!).

What Readers are Saying

Fantastic! If you liked Harry Potter or Percy Jackson, you'll love this book! It's a fast paced adventure that will keep you wondering what happens next. I would recommend reading the first book, as well. It's still free, I believe. If you're looking for a new series, start here.-Tanya Grala

Loved the world it took me into to. A good, clean, fun story that left me wanting more. Loved how developed the characters were for such a quick read. A great read for any age.-Melissa

A fresh story of good versus evil set in a fantasy world much like a marvelous daydream gone wild. A truly enjoyable and engaging read.-S.Rosenquist

Interview with the Author

Q - Why should I try your books?

A - Because the Magemother books are fast and fun, and I guarantee you'll never forget the friends you find inside them. Each of the books is a different experience, but each one is worth your time. And I'm not just saying that because I wrote them. I've also read a TON of Fantasy. If you like fun, kid-friendly books with lots of magic and a plot that twists and turns, you'll get a kick out of this series.

Q - So, what makes the Magemother series so special?

A - A few things. When I set out to write the Magemother series I wanted to write the types of books that I love to read. My top picks are usually fantasy books. I'm well into my 20's now and I still love reading the middle grade bestsellers. Especially ones with a good bit of mystery, a few surprises, and lots of laughs.

The Magemother books have a good mix of these things. They mostly focus on the children's fantasy / teen fantasy adventure genre's over all, with some coming of age and mystery aspects thrown in for good measure.

Overall the Magemother series is designed to invite you into another wonderful fantasy universe alongside a set of unforgettable characters.

Q - What order should I read the books in?

A - Well, if I did my job right you should be able to read them in any order you want right? Seriously though, fantasy worlds can get a bit complicated, so if you don't want to risk missing anything I would suggest this order:

- The Mage and the Magpie
- The Empty Throne (Novella)
- The Paradise Twin
- The Bridge to Nowhere (coming soon)

Q - Which one was your favorite to write?

A - That's a tough one. The Empty Throne was fun because Tabitha is such a wonderfully strange and quirky character, and I really had a blast giving her her own adventure. That said, The Paradise Twin is my favorite so far. The characters really come alive in that book, especially Hugo, who has some serious demons to wrestle with. There is also some great plot twists and comedy in that one, if I do say so myself.

Magemother Middle Grade Fantasy Adventure Series eBook Categories:

-kids fantasy series free
-teen fantasy series free
-teen fantasy free
-free teen fantasy books
-kids fantasy books free
-kids fantasy books 9-12 free
-kids fantasy books ages 9-12 free
-free young adult fantasy book series
-middle grade fantasy adventure
-free middle grade books

367 pages, with a 4.6-star rating from 139 reviews.

"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!
Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!
(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)