When the Wolf Loves (Madeleiné Book 1), by Sadie Conall. (Still 2.99?)

"I absolutely loved this story. The characters, the way Mrs Conall details the scenery....it was just a really great read. I honestly didn't want the book to end. " -- Amazon Reviewer
After his father's death in London in 1796, Ryder Benedict travels to the New World to find answers to his past. He planned to be gone no longer than a year but two years later, in the company of six men from three different tribes who have all come together to help him, he finds himself in the wilderness of the Pacific northwest, far beyond the borders of the American, French and Spanish settlements. When he is attacked and injured by a wolf, a young white girl with extraordinary instincts saves his life. Named Esa-mogo'ne' by the local Bannock, she takes Ryder to their village to heal and over a bitter winter Ryder learns of her tragic past and discovers a love that will endure his whole life.

360 pages, with a 4.8-star rating from 24 reviews.

Free today!
Banish My Heart: A Cinderella Story (The Grimm Laws Book 1), by Jennifer Youngblood. (Still free?)

"A love triangle always catches my attention and this one didn't disappoint! Edward and Rush both had things I liked about them and sometimes I couldn't decide which one I liked more. Check this one out!" -- Amazon Reviewer

From bestselling authors Youngblood and Poole, comes a clean romance series that's captivating and magical.

**NOTE** This book is the revised edition of the first half of the original title Banished published in 2015 by Youngblood and Poole.

Fans of the hit TV series Once Upon a Time will love this Cinderella Story where the real world and fairy tale world collide when a fair-haired prince falls in love with a peasant girl.

An accident puts Elle Worthington into a coma. When she awakes, she can't remember her name or anything about her life. She leaves the hospital and returns to a home that's anything but ideal-her stepmother loathes her, her stepsister resents her, and her father's a workaholic who's rarely ever home.

She soon discovers she led a charmed life before the accident where she was dating Edward Kingsley, the golden-boy quarterback. Everyone tells her how lucky she is to be with Edward, but for some strange reason, Elle is instead drawn to Rush Porter, her next-door neighbor-a brooding, reckless newcomer who's too good looking for his own good! From the moment she sees him, he captures her attention and haunts her dreams, and he seems to know an awful lot about her.

When Elle goes to work for her eccentric aunt Adele who owns a chocolate shop, she begins to get a glimpse of another life-a magical life in which she was a simple peasant girl whose life changed forever the day she caught the eye of the prince. A girl who might have lived happily ever after had her heart not had other ideas. She becomes trapped between loyalty and duty-betrayal and love, and a forbidden attraction so strong that it has the power to destroy her.

All is not as it seems on the surface. Dark forces are watching and waiting to claim what they deem to be theirs, and the fate of a kingdom rests in the hands of a girl who cannot remember who she is or where she came from.

Includes bonus chapters of:
The Magic in Me (Book 2 of The Grimm Laws Series) by Jennifer Youngblood & Sandra Poole
The Neighbor's Secret (A Secret Billionaire Romance) by Kimberley Montpetit
Rescue My Heart by Taylor Hart

Books now available in the Grimm Laws Series:
Banish My Heart
The Magic in Me
Under Your Spell
A Love So True

222 pages, with a 4.6-star rating from 3 reviews.

Free today!
Tales of the Wild West, by Robert E. Howard. (Still free?)

"I always enjoy reading H. E. Howard's novels whatever the genre." -- Amazon Reviewer
RED GHALLINAN was a gunman. Not a trade to be proud of, perhaps, but Red was proud of it. Proud of his skill with a gun, proud of the notches on the long blue barrels of his heavy .45′s. Red was a wiry, medium sized man with a cruel, thin lipped mouth and close-set, shifty eyes. He was bow-legged from much riding, and, with his slouching walk and hard face he was, indeed, an unprepossessing figure. Red's mind and soul were as warped as his exterior. His sinister reputation caused men to strive to avoid offending him but at the same time it cut him off from the fellowship of people. No man, good or bad, cares to chum with a killer. Even the outlaws hated him and feared him too much to admit him to their gang, so he was a lone wolf. But a lone wolf may sometimes be more feared than the whole pack...

214 pages, with a 4.5-star rating from 4 reviews.

Free today!
Deadly Webs: The Beginning Book 0, by James Hunt. (Still free?)

"Detectives Grant and Mallocks (Mocks) are the kind of cops you'd want working on a case involving you. They ring true as people and partners, which isn't always easy to do. This is book 0 of a series, and if the rest of the series is anything like this it could go best-seller easily. But don't take my word for it, get this episode and see for yourself. James Hunt spins quite a web!" -- Amazon Reviewer
Mallory Givens is a model student at SouthSide Middle. Her teachers love her, and her single parent mother always knows her twelve year-old daughter will make the right decisions. But when Mallory goes missing, her mother calls Seattle PD for help. Detective Chase Grant, and his partner, piece together the evidence to find the girl before time runs out.

91 pages, with a 4.6-star rating from 51 reviews.

"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!
Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!
(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)