Free today!
Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe, by Rob H Hunt. (Still free?)

"I loved this book, especially Bootles. I enjoyed his funny personality and his love to be daring and free. I also loved how this book was full of crazy surprises! spoiler alert: like when the Kranken turned into a huge wolf. The end of the book has kept me thinking more and more about what will happen in the next book. Can't wait!" -- Amazon Reviewer

Some kids love adventure, and dream of being a hero. Ten-year-old Kyle Evans is not one of those kids, but when a giant hole appears in his bedroom and swallows his mom, a hero is what Kyle must become.

Kyle sets out on the journey of a lifetime, and discovers along the way that Battle Droids are scarier than Search Droids, Kranken are more terrifying than either of these, and you should never stand still near a Burgly Bug. But more important than any of this, Kyle learns that sometimes a cat is not just a cat.

Kyle Evans and the Key to the Universe is the first book in an exciting adventure trilogy that takes a boy, his cat and his friend Sofia across the universe, gradually revealing their amazing destiny.

164 pages, with a 5-star rating from 3 reviews.

The Buried Book, by D. M. Pulley. (Still 1.00?)

"As an avid reader, it is a delight to read a book whose author tells the story well, who creates characters that the reader cares about and who so accurately captures a time and place for the reader to experience...or to remember ... having lived through them as I did in the 1950's." -- Amazon Reviewer

When Althea Leary abandons her nine-year-old son, Jasper, he's left on his uncle's farm with nothing but a change of clothes and a Bible.

It's 1952, and Jasper isn't allowed to ask questions or make a fuss. He's lucky to even have a home and must keep his mouth shut and his ears open to stay in his uncle's good graces. No one knows where his mother went or whether she's coming back. Desperate to see her again, he must take matters into his own hands. From the farm, he embarks on a treacherous search that will take him to the squalid hideaways of Detroit and back again, through tawdry taverns, peep shows, and gambling houses.

As he's drawn deeper into an adult world of corruption, scandal, and murder, Jasper uncovers the shocking past still chasing his mother-and now it's chasing him too.

412 pages, with a .3-star rating from 818 reviews.

Free today!
The Midwife's Tale (At Home in Trinity Book #1), by Delia Parr. (Still free?)

"This book has kept me on the edge of my seat, reading it night and day! This novel is not your usual predictable romance and will keep you guessing right to the very end. A real page turner!" -- Amazon Reviewer
Martha Cade comes from a long line of midwives who have served the families of Trinity, Pennsylvania, for generations. A widow with two grown children, she's hopeful that her daughter will follow in her footsteps, but when Victoria runs off, Martha's world is shattered.

Worse, a new doctor has arrived in town, threatening her job, and she can't remember a time when her faith has been tested more. Still determined to do the work she knows God intended for her, Martha is unprepared for all that waits ahead. Whether it's trying to stop a town scandal, mending broken relationships, or feeling the first whispers of an unexpected romance, she faces every trial and every opportunity with hope and faith.

Praise for The Midwife's Tale

"Fans of Jan Karon's Mitford series should love Parr's work."--Philadelphia Inquirer

"This story has every good thing--believably flawed characters, romance, humor, and even a bit of mystery."--Julie Klassen, bestselling author of The Secret of Pembrooke Park

"I was reluctant to say farewell to my new friends from Trinity."--Bestselling author Robin Lee Hatcher

"This book has plot twists that are rarely predictable and yet always plausible. Compelling."--Ft. Lauderdale Sun-Sentinel

338 pages, with a 4.5-star rating from 5 reviews.

The Secret of Excalibur (Excalibur Saga Book 1), by Sahara Foley. (Still 2.99?)

"This story perfectly combines two imperfect humans in a moving, exciting tale that keeps the reader guessing what will happen next. Paranormal meets Star Trek, a must for those who enjoy both genres." -- Amazon Reviewer

Hi, I'm Arthur Merlin. I used to be an ordinary guy, until a freak accident changed my life. Now my friends are afraid of me, and so am I. See, I developed superpowers: telepathy, pyrokinesis and telekinesis, to name a few.

The US government wanted to control me. But how do you control someone who can teleport anywhere he wants to in a blink of an eye? Fed up with their shenanigans, I headed for the Institute of Psychic Research in London.

But something is pulling me; calling me, and I don't know what. I ended up at Lake George, where sightings of The Lady of the Lake and Excalibur have been reported. With the help of Dr. Burns and Commander Dobie, we uncovered the secrets of the lake, but they're more than anyone imagined.

What would I sacrifice to save the world from Excalibur?

More than 110+ 5-star reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.
Amazon Bestseller in Arthurian Fantasy .
Amazon Bestseller in Fantasy - Myth & Legend.

315 pages, with a 4.2-star rating from 83 reviews.

"Like" our Facebook page so you never miss a bargain e-book!
Free and Bargain Kindle books, delivered to your inbox:
Subscribe today to our daily e-mail!
(We save you time by curating our selections of bargain books. We filter out books with a less than 4-star rating, or have few reviews. We exclude books that are merely teasers, and generally exclude those that are less than 100 pages in length. Your time is valuable and we strive to find quality for you in your bargain e-books!)