Kindle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Myself and Seth, my co-writer have released a free book on our site. It's all about how to write a high-quality novel, in a simple step-by-step process. We believe in the future of indie authors and we produced this to give away free. It's on our site at the link below, you simply click on it to download a free PDF. No sign-up required, it's just a simple free download. If you prefer, you can read it on our site but the formatting is butchered by the software, so apologies for that.
This is aimed at anyone who just wants a little nudge towards improving their standard, or at beginners wondering what's involved. I've personally taught a writing course and used this as the curriculum guide.
I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

Many thanks

Jack and Seth

www.edgeverse.org

·
Registered
5,844 Posts
Myself and Seth, my co-writer have released a free book on our site. It's all about how to write a high-quality novel, in a simple step-by-step process. We believe in the future of indie authors and we produced this to give away free. It's on our site at the link below, you simply click on it to download a free PDF. No sign-up required, it's just a simple free download. If you prefer, you can read it on our site but the formatting is butchered by the software, so apologies for that.
This is aimed at anyone who just wants a little nudge towards improving their standard, or at beginners wondering what's involved. I've personally taught a writing course and used this as the curriculum guide.
I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

Many thanks

Jack and Seth

www.edgeverse.org
I think your post should be in the services section, unless there is a question I have missed.

·
Super Moderator
10,095 Posts
Unlike some other forums, we don't have a separate services area. Paid or free services for authors can be advertised here in the Writers' Cafe -- one thread per service, with no more than once "bump" per week.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unlike some other forums, we don't have a separate services area. Paid or free services for authors can be advertised here in the Writers' Cafe -- one thread per service, with no more than once "bump" per week.
So we're cool? Thanks, as you can imagine, as a new site we're signing up new forums all the time and we're struggling to keep up, especially as we're primarily focused on content. We really do just want to give back to writers so i hope we didnt step on anyone's toes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts