Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Thanks gglass99!

For all the new folk, we have a special topic, pinned at the top, with all the free books listed. Whiskey Rebels is there, along with a bunch of other freebies! You may have to page through. Here's a direct link to the Whiskey Rebel post, along with some of the others from Amazon (scroll forward and backward). http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,532.msg32540.html#msg32540

If you find a new one, or one you think is new, be sure to post it there! It's sort of a central clearing house for freebies! And "buy" the freebies as soon as they're posted, they don't stay free forever! You can always delete if it's not your sort of book!

Betsy

·
Registered
447 Posts
gglass99 said:
Whiskey Rebels by David Liss - free
It's been posted before that these books were free. I think it's good to repeat the posts as some people don't always see them.

I got it free yesterday along with 3 free books by Charlie Huston.

Caught Stealing by Charlie Huston

Six Bad Things by Charlie Huston

A Dangerous Man by Charlie Huston

·
Registered
447 Posts
Betsy the Quilter said:
Thanks gglass99!

For all the new folk, we have a special topic, pinned at the top, with all the free books listed. Whiskey Rebels is there, along with a bunch of other freebies! You may have to page through. Here's a direct link to the Whiskey Rebel post, along with some of the others from Amazon (scroll forward and backward). http://www.kboards.com/index.php/topic,532.msg32540.html#msg32540

If you find a new one, or one you think is new, be sure to post it there! It's sort of a central clearing house for freebies! And "buy" the freebies as soon as they're posted, they don't stay free forever! You can always delete if it's not your sort of book!

Betsy
Thanks I just checked and got another free book!

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Yep, it's good to repeat, don't mind if people repost in the Free Book thread as they find them. There are about six or so that Amazon "liberated" a couple weeks ago. Go to the topic I posted below. And again, get 'em while they're hot, they don't stay free forever.

I'm going to lock this thread, go to the Free Books pinned thread for more!

Betsy

trying on my New Year's moderator hat

Betsy the Quilter said:
Thanks gglass99!

Betsy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.