Kindle Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post free* book finds here. No self-promotion please!

Click here for the September thread.

To search Amazon for free books, click here.

This thread is for members to post their Free book finds, no self-promotion please. Posts about an author's own books will be removed. Also, please don't post your friend's book as a "find." You didn't just "find it," did you? ;)

And please do not link through other sites: use KBoards affiliate links (link-maker above) or generic Amazon links. :)

If you have a book of your own to promote, you may start a thread all your own in the Book Bazaar to promote your book, to post news and to talk to your fans! Of course, you may also list the book in your Avatar and signature. And you may list your temporarily free books in our Links to Free Books thread. Thanks!

Tip: typing in the title in addition to including the cover helps when doing searches!

We generally try to keep this thread on topic with book posts only, off-topic posts will be "pruned"! This helps members who use the "new post" indicator or who have subscribed to the thread. Thanks for your cooperation!

Ann & Betsy
Book Bazaar Moderators

*buyer beware: though books are free when posted here, prices on Amazon can change without warning so be sure to look before you click!
**international members: these books are free in the US, but may not be free in your country. Again, be sure to look before you click

Did we mention No Self Promotion?

·
Registered
5,384 Posts
This is more of a free Audible book, but...being October...

This month's free Whispersync for Voice pairing is Dracula. Get this version of Dracula, and you can get an Audible version free. And if I'm not mistaken (I already had the pair so can't tell) the Audible version is a multi-narrator cast that includes Tim Curry, Alan Cumming, and many others. I haven't listened yet, but I hear that it's an excellent version.

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

Primal Fear, by William Diehl

·
Registered
9,617 Posts

Patton's Spaceship, by John Barnes

·
Registered
12,722 Posts
I loved the Lucy book. 

·
Registered
9,617 Posts
cinisajoy said:
I loved the Lucy book.
I also liked it, though I am a confirmed Lucy fan. There's a cool dead tree book called Meet the Mertzes. Now I'm going to go find a free book to stick into this post so the moderators don't get out the cattle prod!

And here it is....

Frederick the Great, by Sir David Fraser

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.