Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your free* book finds here.

Click here for the May 2011 thread.

This thread is for members to post your Free book finds, no self-promotion please. And please do not link through other sites: use KindleBoards affiliate links (link-maker above) or generic Amazon links. :)

If you have a book of your own to promote, you may start a thread all your own in the Book Bazaar to promote your book, to post news and to talk to your fans! Of course, you may also list the book in your Avatar and signature. Thanks!

Tip: typing in the title in addition to including the cover helps when doing searches!

We generally try to keep this thread on topic with book posts only, off-topic posts will be "pruned"! This helps members who use the "new post" indicator or who have subscribed to the thread. Thanks for your cooperation!

Ann & Betsy
Book Bazaar Moderators

*buyer beware: though books are free when posted here, prices on Amazon can change without warning so be sure to look before you click!
**international members: these books are free in the US, but may not be free in your country. Again, be sure to look before you click

·
Registered
5,509 Posts
This Fine Life: A Novel, by Eva Marie Everson (list price $14.99)

"It is the summer of 1959 and Mariette Puttnam has just graduated from boarding school. When she returns to her privileged life at home, she isn't sure where life will take her. More schooling? A job? Marriage? Nothing feels right. How could she know that the answer is waiting for her within the narrow stairwell of her father's apparel factory, exactly between the third and fourth floors?

"In this unique and tender story of an unlikely romance, popular author Eva Marie Everson [coauthor of the "Potluck Club" series] takes readers on a journey through the heart of a young woman bound for the unknown. Readers will experience the joys of new love, the perseverance of true friendship, and the gift of forgiveness that comes from a truly fine life."

·
Registered
9,515 Posts

I have read Michael Hicks' In her Name series and enjoyed them. Jason Letts' Powerless series is GREAT YA fantasy/adventure. And I loved Lisa J. Yarde's On Falcon's Wings, a tale of love found, lost, found, lost, and found.

Grr Brother Geoffrey, it took me forever to get all those links and you come along and pull 1 out of the middle..

·
Registered
9,515 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Dating Mr. December by Phillipa Ashley

Cotillion by Georgette Heyer

Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook by Matt Dunn

Hybrid by Brian O'Grady

Seduced by the Wolf by Terry Spear

Allegra Biscotti Collection by Olivia Bennett (grades 5-8)

Circle of Friends Cookbook - 25 Dip & Spread Recipes by Gooseberry Patch

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Life's A Beach

Outcast (4th in a series)

When Hell is the Favourable Option

edited to add another freebie. :D

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
She Drives Me Crazy

This book is a pre-order. It's 3 essays that will be included in her upcoming book: You Don't Sweat Much for a Fat Girl.

Gotta LOVE an author with titles like that! I love this one: You Can't Drink All Day If You Don't Start In The Morning. :D

·
Registered
5,509 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.