Kindle Forum banner

101 - 120 of 129 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,088 Posts
Destiny94, please don't use all capital letters when posting. It's forbidden by our Forum Decorum. Thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
What's going on?
Am I doing something wrong here?
I submitted three horror books on the understanding that they would qualify for the free bronze and silver packages, as mentioned in the post below.
They were all submitted in October, so all should qualify for these packages.
Quote.
ARE YOU A HORROR AUTHOR?
FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER VIBE REVIEWS WILL BE ACCEPTING HORROR BOOK SUMBMISSIONS FREE FOR THE BRONZE AND SILVER PACKAGES!
SUBMIT BOOK: https://www.vibebookreviews.com/get-reviewed

OTHER GENRES ARE ALSO ACCEPTED ON VIBE REVIEWS!

But after I've submitted my three horror books I get this message:

Hello!
Thank you for submitting your book to Vibe Reviews!
your book cover will be posted to the site within 24 hours. You will receive reviewer contact info to send files/FREE download links to reviewers upon request.
You chose the free option, therefore your book will not be sent out as a review request to the reviewers. Please keep in mind that the best results come from requests. If you would like to upgrade, just reply with the package you would prefer to use. (Bronze, Silver, Gold). Scroll down to view.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Paul Gre said:
What's going on?
Am I doing something wrong here?
I submitted three horror books on the understanding that they would qualify for the free bronze and silver packages, as mentioned in the post below.
They were all submitted in October, so all should qualify for these packages.
Quote.
ARE YOU A HORROR AUTHOR?
FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER VIBE REVIEWS WILL BE ACCEPTING HORROR BOOK SUMBMISSIONS FREE FOR THE BRONZE AND SILVER PACKAGES!
SUBMIT BOOK: https://www.vibebookreviews.com/get-reviewed

OTHER GENRES ARE ALSO ACCEPTED ON VIBE REVIEWS!

But after I've submitted my three horror books I get this message:

Hello!
Thank you for submitting your book to Vibe Reviews!
your book cover will be posted to the site within 24 hours. You will receive reviewer contact info to send files/FREE download links to reviewers upon request.
You chose the free option, therefore your book will not be sent out as a review request to the reviewers. Please keep in mind that the best results come from requests. If you would like to upgrade, just reply with the package you would prefer to use. (Bronze, Silver, Gold). Scroll down to view.
Hello, your book did qualify for the bronze and silver package. I do apologize for the misunderstanding. This is just the message that comes after the Free package, but your books were sent as a review request and posted to the site!

101 - 120 of 129 Posts