Kindle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
Thanks, Tricia!

And congratulations on your first post!  If you haven't yet, be sure to go to the Introductions area and introduce yourself.  I think you'll find we're a very open and warm community!

Betsy

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Thanks a lot, Tricia. Resurrection actually sounds pretty good, and I'm interested in Eye of the Storm mainly because it's the sequel. As for Heart's Ransom, erm, well, I guess all I can say is: "Not every pirate lives in the Caribbean..." :D :D :D

Seriously though, if anyone converts these to their Kindle, can you let me know how it goes? (I'm still waiting for my Kindle to arrive. Waiting...and waiting, and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...) :p

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thank you for the link, I sent two of the books to my free.kindle email and it worked perfectly! Transferred the books to the Kindle with my usb. Took less than 5 minutes total and free...I love free! I've had my Kindle for about 10 days now and I LOVE it. I paid extra to have it overnighted to me, because after I ordered it, I couldn't wait! I also bought a cd on ebay for about 8 bucks with 10,000 books on it. Yes, most of them are free on the web, but it was worth it to have them already found for me. I wonder if we can send converted free books to each other, or make a forum for that. This is my first post, probably not the last! :)

Lynnette aka photoquilter

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
photoquilter said:
Thank you for the link, I sent two of the books to my free.kindle email and it worked perfectly! Transferred the books to the Kindle with my usb. Took less than 5 minutes total and free...I love free!

I love free too. :) I'm glad to hear this worked out so well. I can't wait to download the two books I want from that site when I get my Kindle. :)

photoquilter said:
I wonder if we can send converted free books to each other, or make a forum for that. This is my first post, probably not the last! :)

This is an EXCELLENT idea. Harvey, would something like this be feasible as a section on the board?

·
Premium Member
63,459 Posts
photoquilter said:
Thank you for the link, I sent two of the books to my free.kindle email and it worked perfectly! Transferred the books to the Kindle with my usb. Took less than 5 minutes total and free...I love free! I've had my Kindle for about 10 days now and I LOVE it. I paid extra to have it overnighted to me, because after I ordered it, I couldn't wait! I also bought a cd on ebay for about 8 bucks with 10,000 books on it. Yes, most of them are free on the web, but it was worth it to have them already found for me. I wonder if we can send converted free books to each other, or make a forum for that. This is my first post, probably not the last! :)

Lynnette aka photoquilter
Lynnette, welcome to the board, congratulations on your first post! And yay for another quilter on the Kindleboards!

Betsy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts