Kindle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a wonderful friend who writes and co-writes beautiful Christian Praise and Worship Songs and poetry. She and one of her co-writers have just completed a new song that is available for free download. It is called Reason for the Season. If you are interested you can get it at www.volummonster.com with a redeem code of: 1234567

I am hoping one day that she will publish some of her writings and they will be available for the Kindle. I guess in the meantime, I will have to be happy with her music!

Edit from earlier today ~~
Note: this is not a studio recording. It is only Tim on the piano, singing. There are other artists who have songs available for free downloads as well. I have listed some additional CODES in another post below and will periodically list codes as they become available.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Thanks so much Angela!  My DH and I downloaded this and listened to it...... very nice!!!!

·
Registered
5,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK, I have played around on the volumMonster website and signed up as a fan on Facebook. They are apparently pretty new and offer their site to artists to allow fans to have access to free downloads of music, audio books and videos. Each week they feature a CODE OF THE WEEK which can be found on the home page. After a little digging I have found additional codes for downloads. You are encouraged by the site to share the CODES info with friends. I missed out on one that had a limit on the number of times you could access her code, so I guess I will have to sign Larry up to get that one!! ;)

Here is all I have found: (they appear to be case sensitive)

FREE - this is a document that explains what volumMonster is all about
tresa - a song by Tresa Jordan www.tresajordan.com Note: this code has limits on # of usage
choices - a song by Sean Smith
soul - a song by Bryan Duncan and the Nehosoul Band
tomsabella - Chapter 1 of a book by Tom Sabella (in document form and MP3) and a song by Rick King
grafting - 3 songs by John Schlitt, former lead singer of Petra
freethelost - a song by ambright
freethegiants - a song by ambright
freethesound - a song by ambright
freewhatever - a song by ambright
freeflicker - and yet another song by ambright
Happy - a song by Harry Offutt
theneedle - an extended play album by Scarlet Snow, plus CD artwork. Contain 7 songs plus prelude/postlude

Have fun downloading!! So far I have liked all that I have heard. I haven't listened to them all yet, but my music tastes are wide and varied, so you may not like all of them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts