Kindle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Great Author.... Are you interested in getting real and organic traffic and consistent sales? Your book needs better exposure to the Targeted audience for a better conversion.

You write the book, we promote it.

Contact us now and get FREE Dummies
Glasses Smile Vision care Gesture Font

Pat &Team.
Thanks.....

·
Administrator
10,155 Posts
Hi, Patie. You're welcome to promote your business and website here in the Writers' Cafe, but only in this thread.

In your thread here, we ask that the same basic rules be followed as we have for authors in the Book Bazaar: you may have this one thread about your service and must post to it rather than start a new thread each time. New threads about the service will be removed. Please bookmark this thread so that you can find it again when you want to post.

You may not make back-to-back posts to the thread within seven days. If someone responds (as I'm doing with this post), you may reply to them, but otherwise you must wait seven days. Any pattern of posting designed to artificially bump your thread to the top of the forum is prohibited. Please note that very short or (one- or two-word) posts with no meaningful information are discouraged and may be deleted at the moderators' discretion.

Lastly, your posts and images will need to meet our "forum decorum" guidelines, which is the case for every member. See the link in my signature for more information.

You may find that members ask searching questions -- about how your service works, for example, or what they will get for their money, or whether your service adheres to Amazon's terms of service. Such "vetting" is a common here and can be rigorous.

Note that members are allowed to provide civil and honest feedback about your service in this thread. That includes sharing both positive and negative experiences/interactions they've had with you or your service. You may respond to criticism in a civil manner, but name-calling, badgering, accusations of lying, and other breaches of forum decorum can lead to loss of vendor posting privileges.

Any and all disputes between you and your clients should be handled off-site.

Thanks,
Becca
KBoards Moderator

Note that this welcome does not constitute an endorsement or vetting of a service by KBoards. Members should do due diligence when considering using a service.

Vendor threads are permitted in the Writers' Cafe not only as a form of advertising that benefits vendors but also to provide one location where reviews of vendors can be concentrated and more easily brought to the attention of the whole community. For this reason, we make a reasonable attempt to maintain threads even for vendors with whom multiple customers report negative experiences.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
What sort of dummie are you talking about? There's the one you stick in a baby's mouth (that the Americans call a pacifier), there's the one they use to test car safety, there's a dressmaker's dummy, a ventriloquist's dummy and sometimes people call a mannequin a dummy. Not sure what sort you are offering.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
What sort of dummie are you talking about? There's the one you stick in a baby's mouth (that the Americans call a pacifier), there's the one they use to test car safety, there's a dressmaker's dummy, a ventriloquist's dummy and sometimes people call a mannequin a dummy. Not sure what sort you are offering.
This account already got a bunch of spam posts removed. I wouldn't trust it, but I'm sure both our posts will be removed since you're no longer allowed to criticize a vendor.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
This account already got a bunch of spam posts removed. I wouldn't trust it, but I'm sure both our posts will be removed since you're no longer allowed to criticize a vendor.
Really? I just want to know what sort of dummy I get free. That's not a criticism, just an honest question because I don't have a clue.

·
Banned
1,889 Posts
Really? I just want to know what sort of dummy I get free. That's not a criticism, just an honest question because I don't have a clue.
I had a comment deleted just for giving an opinion on a rather controversial vendor service. The same vendor has multiple threads for said service and had negative feedback about a sample they since took down in the previous one. Rules for thee and not for thee seems to be the theme of this place anymore, so who knows. Maybe if you have procured the mods' favor you can stay. I don't trust new services being posted here anymore because of the moderating. OP of this thread was spamming the crap out of the board a couple days ago.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
I had a comment deleted just for giving an opinion on a rather controversial vendor service. The same vendor has multiple threads for said service and had negative feedback about a sample they since took down in the previous one. Rules for thee and not for thee seems to be the theme of this place anymore, so who knows. Maybe if you have procured the mods' favor you can stay. I don't trust new services being posted here anymore because of the moderating. OP of this thread was spamming the crap out of the board a couple days ago.
Well, thanks for that. I was never a mod favourite, kept getting banned from threads for speaking my mind, so there you go.

·
Administrator
10,155 Posts
If you have questions or concerns about moderation, please take it up with us via PM. Or "conversation," as it's called now. We're happy to explain moderation of someone's posts to that person, but public pushback isn't allowed.

·
Registered
7,674 Posts
I'm guessing it's using the "For Dummies" wording to get attention. Not a good play in my opinion, but if the mods let it go, then all I can say is, buyer beware. Which is good advice anyway.

·
Registered
5,930 Posts
I'm guessing it's using the "For Dummies" wording to get attention. Not a good play in my opinion, but if the mods let it go, then all I can say is, buyer beware. Which is good advice anyway.
Most definitely, but if I can't understand what I'm being asked to sign up for, how are my readers supposed to? Free dummies - what does that mean?

·
Registered
Writing the next books in my Martin Billings series.
643 Posts
Don't you recognize political propaganda when you see it? Someone has incarcerated Great Dummies for promotion and this is a call to free them. Freedom!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Don't you recognize political propaganda when you see it? Someone has incarcerated Great Dummies for promotion and this is a call to free them. Freedom!
Free all dummies. /sarcasm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts