Kindle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just read on the Amazon discussion boards that if you go to unthinkkfc.com you can get a free two piece meal that has their new grilled chicken. It even comes with two sides. Click on that site, it will take you to a Oprah article...just download the coupon. It took me five seconds. Just thought I'd let you all know. You have to print it today they said....so check it out. :)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
67,324 Posts
Thanks for the link, Never. . . .I printed a couple and have sent the link on to friends and relations.  They don't all have Kindles, but they all eat!  :D

Ann
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,932 Posts
<sigh> Printer's down...

Then again, I just had KFC a couple of days ago, and once every six months is about my limit.

Thanks, I'll pass it along to others!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
I tried their new grilled chicken tonight.  Its good for free, but not on my future list of must haves for fast food.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
... It took me five seconds. Just thought I'd let you all know. You have to print it today they said....so check it out. :)
Actually takes a bit longer since you have to download the coupon-printing software. But you can also print it tomorrow (5/6) according to the site.

Pete
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
perriggipees said:
Actually takes a bit longer since you have to download the coupon-printing software. But you can also print it tomorrow (5/6) according to the site.

Pete
I didn't have to download anything but the coupon...I guess I had the software. Constantly looking for coupons...so I don't doubt it. Sorry for all that had a longer wait time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,676 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
I didn't have to download anything but the coupon...I guess I had the software. Constantly looking for coupons...so I don't doubt it. Sorry for all that had a longer wait time.
I already have the coupon printer, too. Didn't take me long.

Thanks, Never. This will be my Thursday dinner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,384 Posts
Neversleepsawink;) said:
I just read on the Amazon discussion boards that if you go to unthinkkfc.com you can get a free two piece meal that has their new grilled chicken. It even comes with two sides. Click on that site, it will take you to a Oprah article...just download the coupon. It took me five seconds. Just thought I'd let you all know. You have to print it today they said....so check it out. :)
You beat me to it - I just came on to post about this!

oprah.com/kfc - can't remember if anyone else posted the Oprah link...
 
1 - 20 of 72 Posts
Top