Kindle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
StoryOrigin is like Bookfunnel, you offer a short story, novel, novella and get an email address in return. Unlike BookFunnel, StoryOrigins is free *for now.*

This newsletter is for fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, and horror...any books and short stories about things that go bump in the night. I only ask that there be something "otherworldly" about it. (So Silence of the Lambs, no.)

- No previews will be allowed.
- Pro-covers and editing are a must.
- No mailing list size or integration requirement!

Sign-up is here: https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/4fbf51f2-e0ee-11ea-a86f-03e9e2693eef/info

·
Registered
573 Posts
Just signed up to a Storyorigin account for this, C Gockel.

Got permafree uploaded, all set up, Mailchimp integrated. Just wondering what to do next. Went to sign up to your group promo, and it asks 'when can you send it to your newsletter?'

What do I put there?

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gareth K Pengelly said:
Just signed up to a Storyorigin account for this, C Gockel.

Got permafree uploaded, all set up, Mailchimp integrated. Just wondering what to do next. Went to sign up to your group promo, and it asks 'when can you send it to your newsletter?'

What do I put there?
You put the date you'll include it in your newsletter.

·
Registered
573 Posts
C. Gockel said:
You put the date you'll include it in your newsletter.
Haha, I get that.

Do you need to wait for more people to sign up for the group promo first, though, is what I meant?

·
Registered
5,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gareth K Pengelly said:
Haha, I get that.

Do you need to wait for more people to sign up for the group promo first, though, is what I meant?
Err...no? It doesn't matter when you send, as long as it is within the dates of the promo.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts