Kindle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We've got a reach of over 108,000 peeps via newsletter, and more than that through social media. There is still time to sign-up!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
C. Gockel said:
We've got a reach of over 108,000 peeps via newsletter, and more than that through social media. There is still time to sign-up!
I started to sign up, but I got confused (Totally like me). You want the whole book? I didn't see a place for a price. Are you selling books, or just giving them away?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Marti talbott said:
I started to sign up, but I got confused (Totally like me). You want the whole book? I didn't see a place for a price. Are you selling books, or just giving them away?
Marti this is a giveaway. In exchange for an email, you give the reader a book that you load up onto StoryOrigin. KU books cannot be offered.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,620 Posts
C. Gockel said:
Marti this is a giveaway. In exchange for an email, you give the reader a book that you load up onto StoryOrigin. KU books cannot be offered.
I see. Well, it's my only science fiction book and it's my money maker, so can't give it away. When you open it to historical romance, let me know. I have a short story that would fit that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Hi

I notice it says here - submit a 'Reader Magnet'

By Reader Magnet, are you necessarily referring to a whole book ? A lot of people use a short story as a reader magnet. Is there a minimum length?

Would short story reader magnets be eligible?

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rimmo said:
Hi

I notice it says here - submit a 'Reader Magnet'

By Reader Magnet, are you necessarily referring to a whole book ? A lot of people use a short story as a reader magnet. Is there a minimum length?

Would short story reader magnets be eligible?

Thanks
Short story magnets are welcome! You can still apply to this one, and I have another I'm setting up for February: https://storyoriginapp.com/bundles/6316c502-4c6c-11eb-bee3-336b2f685b6f/info
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Thanks for this, great to hear! I'll submit to either this one or the next one
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top